ViperSRT3g

[Hardcore Server] Enable Respawning?

Hardcore Respawning  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should respawning be turned on for the Hardcore server? (Currently death is permanent)

• No
    • Yes (Respawn in 30 days)
    • Yes (Respawn in 14 days)
    • Yes (Respawn in 7 days)
    • Yes (Respawn in 3 days)
    • Yes (Respawn in 2 days)
    • Yes (Respawn in 1 day)

Actually, maybe like every 1 or 2 weeks....i feel like a month discourages people from playing. And it would be nice for people who played to come back again

Oh gosh, this is hard. 
I think a week would be okay, and all items are gone. I think it would be good to have a message for people that don't know how it works. Like when someone is banned, maybe it could say that it goes away. Then everyone would know. 

Edited by PeriHeika

We should only do between 1-3 days, i believe thats how long the temp ban on most hardcore servers is. It would make sense, die, come back and start fresh after a couple days. What if you made friends on here that you have to suddenly leave for a month just cuz a creeper blew up behind you? Judging by if they dont die of course ;)

But in the Lair, there is no Valhalla! And nothing here is freaking chromed and shiny.

I say 2 weeks. 1 week just isn't a lot of time. A week can fly by easily, especially if minecraft isn't the only thing you do. But a month would be so long that a lot of players would get heavily involved in other servers and forget this one completely. 2 weeks is a good balance between keeping death scary and keeping players coming. Many servers have resets 2x a month as well and they average 10-20 players.

Maybe consider having a week respawn for those that die within the first hour? That way the nubs that run off a cliff or hug a creeper might come back and keep their eyes open.

Now when does this plan to be implemented? I would like to go back to the hardcore server ASAP if this is going to happen.

Not trying to sound impatient.