Sign in to follow this  
ViperSRT3g

Viper's Lair [Vanilla]

banner-83560.png

Name: Viper's Lair [Vanilla]
URL: van.viper.works
Vote URLs

Server Statistics: Minecraft-MP.com

This minecraft server is dedicated to being entirely vanilla, with no server plugins or modifications. It uses custom world generation. PVP, and PVE are enabled.

Edited by ViperSRT3g
Updated server info
  • Upvote 1

Note: Server has now been updated to version 1.9. The old map is still accessible using old.viper.works.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ViperSRT3g

Name: Viper's Lair [Hardcore]
      URL: hardcore.viper.works
      Vote URLs
      Minecraft-Server-List.com Server Statistics: Minecraft-MP.com
      Server Banlist: Hardcore Bans
      Unique Commands:
      [.lifeon] - Displays the leaderboard for longest surviving player. (Measured in ticks, 20t/s) [.lifeoff] - Hides the leaderboard for longest surviving player. [TAB] - Displays the number of player kills each player has accumulated. This minecraft server is dedicated to being entirely vanilla, with no server plugins or modifications. It is not using any custom world generation rules. This server runs in hardcore mode, upon death, players do not respawn. PVP, and PVE are enabled. Hacking is NOT allowed on this server!
    • By ViperSRT3g

Name: Viper's Lair [Oceana]
      URL: ocean.viper.works
      Vote URLs
      Minecraft-Server-List.com Server Statistics: Minecraft-MP.com
      This minecraft server is dedicated to being entirely vanilla, with no server plugins or modifications. It is using custom world generation rules that create amplified terrain, but raises the sea level to the tops of the highest mountains. This results in a unique island landscape that introduces interesting resource collecting experiences. Players are forced to establish themselves on islands while digging deep down into the land to hunt for resources. Land scarcity makes for a experience similar to skyblock survival. PVP, and PVE are enabled.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Server Stats

• Recent Status Updates

• Since this site is still here for now, I figure I might as well post the first couple of videos from my new series. I think this one is going to be fun.

• Rebuilt Alas Castle. View File I took it upon myself to recreate a landmark near spawn, I haven't fully finished it. But I believe it looks damn well worth it. Submitter Wulfang Submitted 11/21/17 Category Resource Packs  
    • v100v Update 11/18/2017: Dear Lair,    Over the past week, v100v has improved quite a bit. We now have a new spawn (images should show up below) with much better anti-greif, and more importantly it looks cooler. We have also added in the most important edition, restarts upon the server crashing, and regular scheduled announced restarts (right now they happen every 2 hours, this can be changed to a different value in the future). Furthermore. we now have some new text based chat commands:   #vote : typing #vote in chat will bring up the future voting to the server. #reddit : typing #vote in chat will bring up the page to the v100v official reddit #??? : I have added one secret command. can you find it?    Along with these commands, I have added some of the classic chat spam with server related links that we all had a love hate relationship with on the Lair (I have toned it down a bit from how bad it was on the Lair, but I am not going to get rid of it completely even if the community wants me to due to the fact that it significantly increases new player retention).    v100v is expected to release to server list on thanksgiving day 2017. The only thing we have left to prepare is some extra links, and a revamped spawn guide book. All this can be down very effortlessly. Also as a final note, I would like to say that v100v will not be moving to Multicraft as was expected. We did obtain a license key to Multicraft, however due to issues with the program, and the fact that I recently discovered some features I did not know about in BukkitGui (our current wrapper), I am going to keep the server on BukkitGui for simplicity sake. This will have no effect on the features I have planned for v100v, due to the fact that I have found a way to do everything that was needed with BukkitGui. The only reason we will eventually make the switch to Multicraft in the far future is because BukkitGui has no support for automated voting. However, this is not really an issue right now due to the fact that you need code to run automated voting, and that can take months to do correctly.   FYI: BUKKITGUI IS NOT THE SAME AS BUKKIT. v100v is still 100% vanilla, BukkitGui is only a wrapper over the vanilla console.   P.S:    Due to the fact that the server information has become buried in the thread, I am posting it here: SERVER IP: v100v.us.to Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/v100v    If you have not joined the Reddit yet, and still actively play the game and engage in the community, I strongly encourage you to join. This is due to the fact that slowly this site is beginning to be naturally phased out by the community, as more posts are being made on the Reddit, and less and less are being made here. This is a gradual process, and I do not expect this site to be 100% dead anytime soon, however it is slowly beginning to decay.    
    • The finale is now up.

Thanks all. See ya' around.