Sign in to follow this  
Brazzy2

Nak please read this

I have been playing on this server for a long time now, and I have enjoyed every second I had on it. When I first started, I had a small base near spawn, and I was alone. Later, I got invited to join a group called Raven's Crest. This group was fun to be with, but we got raided of course, and I lost a lot. This did not stop me from loving the server. I still had some stuff in my ender chest, so, no biggy. After Raven's Crest, I was again on my own. But soon after, my ender chest got cleared, now the first time I got cleared, I admit that I had an OP justice rod.... I was upset that I lost the other stuff, I did manage to get some back. After this, I was exploring, and found Ted's base! He was nice enough to let me stay with him and a few other players. This I was thankful for, and had a new start! But, all good things come to an end, and HHerobrine918 griefed Ted's village.. Ted blamed the griefing on me, and I got banned with no warning and no reason... I was banned for a long time too. I finally got unbanned from the server after I posted a ban appeal on the forums! This was exciting!!! I could play again! I made a base about 200k away from spawn, had pretty good stuff there, and I get raided and griefed... I was upset, but made a new base a little closer to spawn, and that is where I live now. But, MarilynIV accused me of having OP armor which I did not have, and my ender chest got cleared again! But this time I had nothing OP, and I got pretty pissed. I had 2 sets of legit God armor and like 5 God swords, a few bows, 2 stacks of diamond blocks, and some gold... Nothing OP! But yet I get cleared?! I am done with getting cleared and loosing everything for no reason and am hoping that you feel my pain Nak... My idea is since Baltimorecalling was banned, I could take his place as admin. I have expirience, and know all commands, and would be a good help. I just want to have all the materials to get away from the raiding and clearing, and just have a mansion at the end of the border :P I just want to build and help. Now, if you don't fell that I should be opped, maybe just creative so I can still build, but without commands. And I will donate if you say yes, but at the moment, I don't want to donate because I get cleared, and I don't think it fair. But please respond Nak, I would love to help out with the server, and I am kinda done getting raided and cleared... Thanks for responding and listening :)

An Admin has checked your items and there was non-legit stuff in it. Everybody knows that having OP items (and abusing them) can lead to cleared containers.

You must be really lucky if you get caught with OP items, without getting your Ender Chest cleared.

Nak decides who becomes an Admin, no need to ask for it.

Only OPed people or Donators from before the EULA rule change get access to Creative.

Ted blamed the griefing on me, and I got banned with no warning and no reason...

I don't believe that. Admins aren't allowed to ban people for griefing. And also, i griefed Ted WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than HHerobrine due to Eh.. a mistake i made (>_<)

And he didn't ban me. Hell, a few days before i even stole some loot from Ted's base while he was watching.

Griefing, is NOT an offense. E.g NOT bannable.

Yeah Im gonna go ahead and ask you to not be a whiny, entitled child. You had op gear before. you somehow got it again, you wont be given the benefit of the doubt. your chest was cleared. the end. If you manage to get more op gear, your player profile is deleted.

• Upvote 3