ViperSRT3g

Current Server Downtime 2015/01/18

And thanks for agreeing to unban me :) I really appreciate it! I can honestly say that this is one of the best servers that I have ever played on! Can't wait to play with all you again when the server comes back up

Hi

Edit: OMG! I can chat again!

Ehm... why does it still say This person is no longer active on my Profile, and i can't PM...

• Upvote 1

peri,brazzy used to spawnkill me when i was new to the server.now i just wanna take my revenge with one simple 1v1

nah im hoping that after we 1v1 and i beat his ass we can become friends....Since hes actually kinda cool if he know you

Yes! I can't PM. And on MrPink i can't create topics, PM, use the shoutbox, and post a message.

I'm blaming Helter for that because i know he hates me.

Sure, i sometimes make shitposts. Sure, i understand the warnings. But, i'm not the only one!

just because someone is just as annoying as you does not give you a cover up. Instead of stooping to another level, you should try to be the bigger man.

On my server I have a no hacking policy, but the latest snapshot of NoCheatPlus is buggy. Because Bukkit was DMCA'd, the plugins are not being updated as quickly. But, this should change as more server owners switch to Spigot 1.8, and no other DMCA takedowns of Spigot occur.