sws8964

The Echoes Network: A New Home For Vipers Players

Hi guys, my in-game MC name is SWS8964. I own a series of 5 servers called the Echoes Network. Upon hearing about the dissolution of the Vipers servers, my admin team and I have tried to provide a new home for some former members of the Vipers community. 

SERVER MANAGEMENT: 

Our management style is very similar to that of the Vipers mods- we have very few rules (don’t spam, don’t cause lag, and don’t crash the server), and the admins are laid back. We take the clockmaker approach to running our servers. All Echoes worlds are completely vanilla too. We only run jars directly from Mojang. You won’t find plugins of any kind on our servers.

PLAYER BASE: 

We’ve adopted quite a few former Vipers players and they seem to like our servers, including a couple players from v100v, prosetos, hendrikpiano, live_sketchy, rockyagate, xpielordx, noxum, and probably more that I’m not aware are former Vipers players. Overall, our player base consists of about 30 regular players. 

We’re looking to grow it by hiring streamers/youtubers and hopefully seeing if any vipers users like you are interested in checking us out. If you do and you don’t like it, you’ve lost two minutes of your time. Our former vipers players highly recommend our  Echoes Survival server! 

OUR SERVERS:

There are five Echoes Network servers, with a further two in the planning stages. Like Vipers, we have a hardcore world, a snapshot world, and a survival server. We also have Echoes Globe (a whitelisted survival server with VERY beautiful terrain, more for builders than people who like anarchy) and Echoes Trash. Echoes Trash is an exercise in Minecraft server marketing. But other than that, it’s a normal vanilla survival server.

We’re planning a donors-only whitelisted server, and an ocean world similar to Vipers Oceana. If an ocean server sounds like something you’re interested in, we’d love your feedback on our forums or on our Discord!

LINKS TO MORE INFORMATION:

Our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/ewdzePS

Our website:
http://echoesmc.com/home/

We’d really appreciate if you took the time to check us out. If you’re interested in connecting with more Vipers users, or getting back the feeling of playing on a Vipers server, we’re the place to look. 

Have fun and I hope to see you soon!

A64618B2-6AD1-47A9-BF99-34A760E63DAC.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, sws8964 said:

Hi guys, my in-game MC name is SWS8964. I own a series of 5 servers called the Echoes Network. Upon hearing about the dissolution of the Vipers servers, my admin team and I have tried to provide a new home for some former members of the Vipers community. 

SERVER MANAGEMENT: 

Our management style is very similar to that of the Vipers mods- we have very few rules (don’t spam, don’t cause lag, and don’t crash the server), and the admins are laid back. We take the clockmaker approach to running our servers. All Echoes worlds are completely vanilla too. We only run jars directly from Mojang. You won’t find plugins of any kind on our servers.

PLAYER BASE: 

We’ve adopted quite a few former Vipers players and they seem to like our servers, including a couple players from v100v, prosetos, hendrikpiano, live_sketchy, rockyagate, xpielordx, noxum, and probably more that I’m not aware are former Vipers players. Overall, our player base consists of about 30 regular players. 

We’re looking to grow it by hiring streamers/youtubers and hopefully seeing if any vipers users like you are interested in checking us out. If you do and you don’t like it, you’ve lost two minutes of your time. Our former vipers players highly recommend our  Echoes Survival server! 

OUR SERVERS:

There are five Echoes Network servers, with a further two in the planning stages. Like Vipers, we have a hardcore world, a snapshot world, and a survival server. We also have Echoes Globe (a whitelisted survival server with VERY beautiful terrain, more for builders than people who like anarchy) and Echoes Trash. Echoes Trash is an exercise in Minecraft server marketing. But other than that, it’s a normal vanilla survival server.

We’re planning a donors-only whitelisted server, and an ocean world similar to Vipers Oceana. If an ocean server sounds like something you’re interested in, we’d love your feedback on our forums or on our Discord!

LINKS TO MORE INFORMATION:

Our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/ewdzePS

Our website:
http://echoesmc.com/home/

We’d really appreciate if you took the time to check us out. If you’re interested in connecting with more Vipers users, or getting back the feeling of playing on a Vipers server, we’re the place to look. 

Have fun and I hope to see you soon!

A64618B2-6AD1-47A9-BF99-34A760E63DAC.jpeg

minecraft is gay

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, hendrikpiano said:

Communism is gay

true

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, hendrikpiano said:

Communism is gay

no u

• Upvote 2

Hey SWS,

I'm interested in your server and I'm willing to join. I have some questions though. Is it allowed to use exploits, hacks, x-ray,... in the servers? Will there be map resets and if yes in what frequency will there be one? 

For your information I'm a (small) youtube as well and I'm interested to make a youtube serie on your server. I don't have a lot of followers though, but any help for you is a help extra I think. :)

Will there be a sort of in game purchases as well like unban for 5$ or 100 diamonds for 1$?

Greetings Valgumir

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Valgumir said:

Hey SWS,

I'm interested in your server and I'm willing to join. I have some questions though. Is it allowed to use exploits, hacks, x-ray,... in the servers? Will there be map resets and if yes in what frequency will there be one? 

For your information I'm a (small) youtube as well and I'm interested to make a youtube serie on your server. I don't have a lot of followers though, but any help for you is a help extra I think. :)

Will there be a sort of in game purchases as well like unban for 5$ or 100 diamonds for 1$?

Greetings Valgumir

Hey Valgumir,

I’m glad you’re interested in the server! People are allowed to use exploits, hack, and x-ray. The only exception is you cannot hack on Echoes Hardcore. 

I will do my best to never reset the map. Barring something unforeseen and extreme, we will always have a backup of the map on every server should something happen to it. We take backups twice a week. 

You can’t purchase things like pardons or any kind of special treatment. However, we do have a Patreon page and several donation forms that come with rewards for the donors. I went out of my way to make sure donor rewards don’t give players an in-game advantage over people who don’t donate, while still keeping the rewards pretty cool. 

We’d love to have you on our server! If you’re interested in finding which Echoes world might be best suited for your audience I’d be more than happy to help. And we can promote your channel on the Echoes Discord and on our website if you’d like. 

Let me know if you have any more questions!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I should also mention, we have a channel specifically for Vipers players on our Discord server. I heard some Vipers players had lost contact with one another and I think this presents a good opportunity for old friends to reunite! If you join the Discord, just @mention me and tell me you're from a Vipers server, and I'll add you to the Vipers channel. 

We're also on minecraft-server-list.com if you guys wanna read our official server advertisements:

Echoes Survival:

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/417388/

Echoes Hardcore:

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/419445/

Echoes Globe:

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/421559/

Echoes Snapshot:

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/421358/

Echoes Trash:

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/421022/

EchoesBanner.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let the viper's lair meme die please, its been 4 months since the server closed. you guys are like immortal herpes on a dead man's corpse.

• Upvote 3

On 3/6/2018 at 8:51 PM, PPC68000k said:

Let the viper's lair meme die please, its been 4 months since the server closed. you guys are like immortal herpes on a dead man's corpse.

Endorcement revoked

Edited by 00er
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 00er said:

I wish I could, but vipers was litrally the only reason I have actively gamed for years now. Sure I play other games from time to time, but vipers was the only thing that really kept me in gaming. 

The history, groups, and games and gameplay of vipers, v100v, and echos are literally nothing like any other game, or any minecraft server for that matter, that exists.it is truely a unique experience that cannot be gooten anywhere but in these small communites, and its the only experience that I find activly engaging. As such, vipers will never die.

I recommend going outside once in a while. it makes the sun burn your eyes less.

6 hours ago, n00b69 said:

Communisn is gay

Echoes isn't a communist network thankfully 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was rocky's idea to make the network communist to attract people, I just helped out a lot. Towards the end I was getting pretty tired of the theme since everybody seemed to think we were actually communist and not just communist themed.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, KingBowser24 said:

Wot, Germ tired of Communism? Now I've seen everything

Everyone upvote Germs comment lol

On ‎6‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:45 PM, sws8964 said:

Hey Valgumir,

I’m glad you’re interested in the server! People are allowed to use exploits, hack, and x-ray. The only exception is you cannot hack on Echoes Hardcore. 

I will do my best to never reset the map. Barring something unforeseen and extreme, we will always have a backup of the map on every server should something happen to it. We take backups twice a week. 

You can’t purchase things like pardons or any kind of special treatment. However, we do have a Patreon page and several donation forms that come with rewards for the donors. I went out of my way to make sure donor rewards don’t give players an in-game advantage over people who don’t donate, while still keeping the rewards pretty cool. 

We’d love to have you on our server! If you’re interested in finding which Echoes world might be best suited for your audience I’d be more than happy to help. And we can promote your channel on the Echoes Discord and on our website if you’d like. 

Let me know if you have any more questions!

I'm going to visit your servers today! I'll make some videos and see which worlds are best watched ;). I noticed that most of you people live in the USA. I live in Belgium(EU) so we'll have the timezone thing involved, but that shouldn't be a big problem. 

This is my newest video to show you what kind of youtuber and player I am. Some of my friends might join as well. I'll dive also in the donation sites ;).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Valgumir said:

I'm going to visit your servers today! I'll make some videos and see which worlds are best watched ;). I noticed that most of you people live in the USA. I live in Belgium(EU) so we'll have the timezone thing involved, but that shouldn't be a big problem. 

This is my newest video to show you what kind of youtuber and player I am. Some of my friends might join as well. I'll dive also in the donation sites ;).

Awesome! I'll add your youtube channel to the list of links on the front page of the Echoes site. If you wanna check out Echoes Globe, I can whitelist you there. It's our best server for building. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, KingBowser24 said:

Wot, Germ tired of Communism? Now I've seen everything

not tired of communism, tired of people insulting me for communism.

Cool thx for the help! We joined your server today, me and some friends. We liked it or at least me I can't speak for the others, but I had a good impresion. :) 

I'm interested in all your servers. ;)

2018-03-08_19.17.48.png

• Upvote 2