FluxPavilion

I need some help from a staff member

Yo i need some multicraft help. If 68K, Dub, or even viper could please help me with one issue. Scoreboard and multicraft. This was never an issue i use to have, but for some reason if someone is in a scoreboard team and they have an option color, my .commands dont work for them. In the chat, i see that instead of a normal name they have <(THAT S COLORCODE THING)(THEIRNAME)(S COLORCODE THING)> MESSAGE. The color codes are like part of their name. Is this what its like for you. Is this a 1.12 thing? It works fine on your vanilla server. Is it my hoster? My version? Plz Help

Bahahahahahaha, start learning Regex. It's how Multicraft parses the commands it reads from the server console. The default isn't able to parse names that contain color characters. We had to figure that one out and alter the code ourselves when we encountered this problem years ago.

• Upvote 1

so from someone who doesnt really have access to the multicraft itself as i only see the default control panel, is there anything i can do?