Sign in to follow this  
Yeggin

Final Videos... I will miss this place.

Hey All,

I recorded my final youtube video in the Lair yesterday. I was never able to destroy the entire world with a massive fleet of dupe bombers as was my secret dream, but I did the best I could.

That video and one previously recorded about somebody griefing my slime quarry will be going up soon.

Check 'em out and say hi.

https://www.youtube.com/user/douglawless

I'll miss you all even though we never hung out. Maybe we can not play together on another server again sometime.

• Upvote 3

Flux's Oldviper and v100v are both servers that people are playing right now. v100v has the powerful players playing it now, but the server has unknown management and is run unprofessionally, with the server being down every now and then. Currently the only people playing are old Vipers players, but the owner plans to advertise the server starting in a few days.

Flux's Oldviper has the old Vipers map, and is professionally run, by someone who has server management experience. I logged into it a few days ago and it had 5+ people on, though that was the first time I saw it with that many people. I don't know how many people are currently playing it.

8 hours ago, n00b69 said:

Last video: 7 months ago

BAMBOOZLED

Yes, I planned to upload the second to last video yesterday but was blindsided by some good news that required action. I'll see if I can get it up today.

Then I'm off to California for a few days. I'll get the final video up after I'm back.
(Unless I get on a real tear today. Doubtful.)

The first of 2 new videos is uploading now. YouTube is saying it take about an hour.

Since this site is still here for now, I figure I might as well post the first couple of videos from my new series. I think this one is going to be fun.

• Upvote 2

I guess I'll keep posting videos until the site dies.

Where are most people playing now?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Yeggin said:

I guess I'll keep posting videos until the site dies.

Where are most people playing now?

v100v seemed the most popular alternative last time I checked. Personally I've been gone from minecraft for over a month. but my habit of checking this website for new posts continues... sigh

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PPC68000k said:

ikr, idek why

16 hours ago, GreenNaugahyde said:

v100v seemed the most popular alternative last time I checked. Personally I've been gone from minecraft for over a month. but my habit of checking this website for new posts continues... sigh

so it isn't just me lmao

vipers lair, even without minecraft, binds us together

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Episode 9

Work is going to intrude too much in my life and cause me to have to take a little time off from these videos. New episodes in 2018!

• Upvote 1

Happy New Year!

As promised, new video for the new year:

• Upvote 1

Took a break. Came back. People still dropping in here, huh?

• Upvote 1