RockyAgate

Server clone analysis

Which clone has the most promise as of right now?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which clone has the most promise?

• Fluxes Viper's Lair Reborn
    • Kisseps Unnamed clone
    • v100v
    • ikeydougs server

Viper's Reborn:

Pros: -Professional ip

- Hosted by a professional company 

-based off original 1.8 vipers seed with original spawn

-100% vanilla with multicraft

Cons: 

-Seed is known

- Hosted by someone without the best track record 

Kisseps Clone:

Pros:

-100% Vanilla

Cons:

-unprofessional ip

-run by a very untrustworthy person

-bad spawn

-may be an ip logger

Ikeydougs server:

Pros:

-has a small (very very small) existing playerbase

Cons:

-Not vanilla

-bad spawn

v100v:

Pros:

-promoises a dedicated server

-seems to be professionaly done

-promised to be 100% vanilla

-seems to be privacy focused 

Cons:

-Still not online

- Host is still yet to be known

-information is unconfirmed 

Just to adress my cons the seed is 411 1.8 gen big biomes. And yes, i didnt have a great record when i was a VL power beast. But all i care about now is the commiunity. People change and so should you.

8 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

Just to adress my cons the seed is 411 1.8 gen big biomes. And yes, i didnt have a great record when i was a VL power beast. But all i care about now is the commiunity. People change and so should you.

It would be one thing if you had changed, but the issue is you have not. Considering you offered me perms, it worries me who else has perms on a server with "no admins". Furthermore, voting with both your alt and your main shows that you still are not being very mature about this. 

to address part one what i meant by give you access was to see the logs. I gave EVERYONE this access by publicly posting the ops records on a previous form. IDK why you think i have a whole bunch of people with perms. My life is a failure rocky. Basscraft is gone. I literally have no one who i even play with anymore. I really hate my life. Honestly, all my old friends have gone away. Who would i op to corrupt the server? If your going to ridicule me for voting on a normal account because i don't know if my vote as an admin will count since no non-donors can seem to see my other derp, then you are really corrupt. You cant stand me being right and actually giving a derp about the community. So the only thing you can do is bring it down.

10 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

to address part one what i meant by give you access was to see the logs. I gave EVERYONE this access by publicly posting the ops records on a previous form. IDK why you think i have a whole bunch of people with perms. My life is a failure rocky. Basscraft is gone. I literally have no one who i even play with anymore. I really hate my life. Honestly, all my old friends have gone away. Who would i op to corrupt the server? If your going to ridicule me for voting on a normal account because i don't know if my vote as an admin will count since no non-donors can seem to see my other derp, then you are really corrupt. You cant stand me being right and actually giving a derp about the community. So the only thing you can do is bring it down.

Okay man, pick yourself the fuck up. Stop playing the victim card here. If your life is clearly as bad as you make it out to be, than go out and fix it. Making a clone of a allready dieing server, on a game that it itself is dieing, is not going to fix your problems. Go out and do somthing in real life if you  feel depressed, getting traped in a block game will only worsen your feelings of misery. 

This advice is of corse, assuming any of this is true, which it may not be. If this is just a post trying to get me to be symothetic to your ways, I can tell you it is doing just the opposite

7 hours ago, RockyAgate said:

Okay man, pick yourself the fuck up. Stop playing the victim card here. If your life is clearly as bad as you make it out to be, than go out and fix it. Making a clone of a allready dieing server, on a game that it itself is dieing, is not going to fix your problems. Go out and do somthing in real life if you  feel depressed, getting traped in a block game will only worsen your feelings of misery. 

This advice is of corse, assuming any of this is true, which it may not be. If this is just a post trying to get me to be symothetic to your ways, I can tell you it is doing just the opposite

I'm not telling or even asking you to analyse my life because ide rather take advice from my derp. All I'm telling you is I'm being honest and that there is no ambition for me to try and corrupt the community. You seem to be doing a pretty good job at that yourself.

20 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

I'm not telling or even asking you to analyse my life because ide rather take advice from my derp. All I'm telling you is I'm being honest and that there is no ambition for me to try and corrupt the community. You seem to be doing a pretty good job at that yourself.

>votes twice on a poll

>being honest

and

>Makes post about how shitty life is

>claims its not for symphony after being called out

First my server has a name, OblivionCraft. Also I'm not the only owner, Entropath and Alphalibre are co owners. You can ask them to verify that. The server is also hired from server.pro if you want to know. Untrustworthy, idk why you think that exept you believe in all kinds of rumors and not in rational based arguments.

Edited by Valgumir
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, RockyAgate said:

>votes twice on a poll

>being honest

and

>Makes post about how shitty life is

>claims its not for symphony after being called out

Votes one on 2 accounts because the website is having trouble

I am honest

Doesn't need your sympathy, I'm just proving you wrong because I literally have no one to op and corrupt 

4 hours ago, Valgumir said:

First my server has a name, OblivionCraft. Also I'm not the only owner, Entropath and Alphalibre are co owners. You can ask them to verify that. The server is also hired from server.pro if you want to know. Untrustworthy, idk why you think that exept you believe in all kinds of rumors and not in rational based arguments.

you lost me when you said entropath was a co-owner

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, ComradeGerm said:

mad

also, If you think the fact that I enjoyed the pointless mutual derp flinging and piss-offery will translate anywhere outside of this server, my apologies, I don't really care.

Edited by BastedTurkey

wel las of rn ikeydougs serve ris winning, so I guess that's our best bet. too bad its not vanilla.

We know literally nothing for sure about v100v, you can't compare servers that exist to servers that don't.

On 10/17/2017 at 4:56 PM, ComradeGerm said:

no ty

On 10/17/2017 at 6:32 AM, FluxPavilion said:

a year is a long time, people can change rocky. Flux is clean right now to me

You realize Rocky has been banned right? Along with his many other alt accounts that he didn't think we'd find out about if we looked.

4 hours ago, ViperSRT3g said:

You realize Rocky has been banned right? Along with his many other alt accounts that he didn't think we'd find out about if we looked.

Viper what day specifically is the server shutting down?

How do I remove my vote? I no longer desire to vote for Flux's server, as that server is out of the question now.

1 hour ago, GreenGaming8 said:

Viper what day specifically is the server shutting down?

Most likely the first or second. Whenever the billing cycle times out. I don't really care exactly when. It's sometime on those two days though. There won't be any special ceremony hosted by myself. Anyone else can if they want to. The servers will simply shut down and cease to be.

1 minute ago, ViperSRT3g said:

Most likely the first or second. Whenever the billing cycle times out. I don't really care exactly when. It's sometime on those two days though. There won't be any special ceremony hosted by myself. Anyone else can if they want to. The servers will simply shut down and cease to be.

you wanna op me for the last day or so to set up a ending ceremony?

2 hours ago, n00b69 said:

How do I remove my vote? I no longer desire to vote for Flux's server, as that server is out of the question now.

why so?

14 hours ago, FluxPavilion said:

why so?

You've made the huge mistake of banning Rocky. If Rocky can't be there, nobody of the DPRM will be there.