Flux2

Flux's New Official Old Server (For those who cant see it)

Recommended Posts

For some reason people are telling me they cant see my form posts. IDK why but I'm reposting the message on a second account that isn't donator so all can see - PLS NOTE STAF THAT THIS ISNT SPAM. People like v100v cant see my thread and this should be fixed. Here is an exact copy of what I said on my main account - 

Quote

Well, it's now official! I am releasing the old Vipers Lair map. The one that stopped at 1.9. It is an identical clone right down to the multicraft code. It is currently running 1.12.2 (auto update) pure vanilla. The server has no lag and is run through melon cube hosting. I've used them for a few years now and love it! I plan on running the server with no additional staff. If those who are staff and want to remain on my server, feel free. Ill even redeem the old donor ranks and do colored names (just provide proof). I just really want a fun place to play the old server I grew up on. The IP is viper.basscraft.net. For those who know me well enough, this is not in any way shape or form attached to my main basscraft network. It's not in any kind of proxy, yet its own server. All hacks are allowed and all that fun stuff. Also, player to player teleportation is going to be available if both players mutually want it. Of course being an old viper server, this can only be done with staff. Why waste your time trying to go through multiple random fake viper clones by people who havent even played it for 2 years yet. I have the server experience and funds to keep this up long term. IK many of you new people don't know me, and those who did don't have many positive experiences with me, but I REALLY don't think this community deserves to die. Let's make this place authentic! Some pics are attached! Hope to see you all soon!!!

~ With love from your neighborhood Flux!

 

PS - Potato Alliance Should Really Reunite!

 

mcv.JPG

lelvp.JPG

2017-10-15_19.53.48.png

2017-10-15_19.36.32.png

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

flux, im sorry but honestly you flat out cant be trusted to run a clone. your server network basscraft has a history of admin abuse and corruption that has and always will be far worse than vipers. Plus, back when this clone was called empire minecraft, i remember nauga telling me you secretly gave admin to your friends in the empire, while the rest of us got nothing. So we did not play. I would still expect similar corruption to this day. Furthermore, this really seems like shamless self promotion due to the fact you have not cared about this server for years, yet you come back now to advertise your own server with the basscraft name in the ip.

 

The self promotion is excusable, but you have a very bad reputation of hosting servers, so i dont see any redeeming qualities of this server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rocky you dont have to play, but the reasons i remade the old viper in the past is very different from now. Just think about it. Also if you want to see logs and files ill give you perms. There are no staff. There are no plugins to abuse anything with. There is no currupt vote system to ruin the server. There is no donate system for unfair players. There is nothing here but pure viper. Why wouldnt i use my ip instead of a random number ip? Whats that have to do with anything? Stop shitting on others who suffer from your mistakes. You know your the reason viper is gone in the first place. And even if you dont think so ik so. You may not see me in the old cancerous server, but i hear the admins chat on ts. You made it not fun. Basscraft is dead. Stop trying to defend your retardation with fake news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

rocky you dont have to play, but the reasons i remade the old viper in the past is very different from now. Just think about it. Also if you want to see logs and files ill give you perms. There are no staff. There are no plugins to abuse anything with. There is no currupt vote system to ruin the server. There is no donate system for unfair players. There is nothing here but pure viper. Why wouldnt i use my ip instead of a random number ip? Whats that have to do with anything? Stop shitting on others who suffer from your mistakes. You know your the reason viper is gone in the first place. And even if you dont think so ik so. You may not see me in the old cancerous server, but i hear the admins chat on ts. You made it not fun. Basscraft is dead. Stop trying to defend your retardation with fake news. 

Firstly I am 100% aware i killed the server. My playstyle spread to others, and it grew like cancer untill the whole server only cared about wars, propoganda, memes,  duping, and making thir clan number one. Vipers has always had some of thes aspects, but i do admit that I alone am responsible for making these ideas so prevalent. For this, I am sorry. However lets talk about your clone. the fact that you would even offer to give me acess to the logs shows me that you still dont really know how to run this thing. Giving logs to random players is never a good idea. Also this shows that you may not be trustable with ips.

 

I like the idea of this server, but I just honestly do not think you have what it takes to properly run this. I mean no offense to you by this, it is just my honest opinion. I hope this does go well, but I am doubtful it will.

Edited by RockyAgate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your opinion is fine, no one would give logs, but in my last post i just posted i show what i mean by "give log access". Its just me showing you wrong. I respect your opinion, but in my server im not going to allow you to divide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

Your opinion is fine, no one would give logs, but in my last post i just posted i show what i mean by "give log access". Its just me showing you wrong. I respect your opinion, but in my server im not going to allow you to divide.

thr issue here is that you seem to think your clone should be the one we all go to, dispite the fact that you have been disconnected from this community for 2 years, and you dont have a great history from when you were here, yet you expect us all to flock to your server in this time of need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, i don't expect you all to flock. Especially because most of the community is new. Minecraft 1.9 came out February 29th, 2016. In which case the 1.9 server didint come out to early march. I played this server with my old friends for a few months. I even have a pretty guwap base in case you don't know. I have been gone in the server for around a year. But not inactive in the community and ts. You don't know because your not welcome. And here is what i will say. You bringing up the past constantly because you cant stand me trying to fix the community is really stupid. My past isn't even that bad compared to many others. IDEK where half of this derp is coming from. I could say half the derp about you and dont because im not a literal peice of derp.  I know a lot about servers. And whether you can try to ridicule me, you can't deny it. I coded from scratch the viper server in 1 night. I have a fully dedicated network with 100% uptime on over 10 servers. The fact that ive never released them after my old host fucked me over isnt your concern. It doesn't make me a bad person or inexperienced. Im not saying that im the only option. But in a sea of random cheap vanilla servers their arent any others with someone who can do what i can do for this community. Nowhere close. And my goal is to save it. So why wouldn't i let others try and divide it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

No, i don't expect you all to flock. Especially because most of the community is new. Minecraft 1.9 came out February 29th, 2016. In which case the 1.9 server didint come out to early march. I played this server with my old friends for a few months. I even have a pretty guwap base in case you don't know. I have been gone in the server for around a year. But not inactive in the community and ts. You don't know because your not welcome. And here is what i will say. You bringing up the past constantly because you cant stand me trying to fix the community is really stupid. My past isn't even that bad compared to many others. IDEK where half of this derp is coming from. I could say half the derp about you and dont because im not a literal peice of derp.  I know a lot about servers. And whether you can try to ridicule me, you can't deny it. I coded from scratch the viper server in 1 night. I have a fully dedicated network with 100% uptime on over 10 servers. The fact that ive never released them after my old host fucked me over isnt your concern. It doesn't make me a bad person or inexperienced. Im not saying that im the only option. But in a sea of random cheap vanilla servers their arent any others with someone who can do what i can do for this community. Nowhere close. And my goal is to save it. So why wouldn't i let others try and divide it.

Im fine with you trying, but you still are far from immune to criticism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CristianTheRich said:

question, if i join am i getting insta banned?

if you wernt so autistic with spreading duped items you may not be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RockyAgate said:

Im fine with you trying, but you still are far from immune to criticism.

I don't mind criticism, like your pros and cons sheet. But what I won't tolerate is you coming in to my server and trying to discourage new players by saying fake derp like "do you know how untreatable the owner is and "there is no way he could have even changed."  Anyone can change. And just because you don't think so doesn't have to influence the community. At least not on my server. I'm not going to let the pass dictate who I have to be, I think my current actions do that just fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CristianTheRich said:

question, if i join am i getting insta banned?

Lol why would you think that? The only reason Rocky got banned was because his only goal is to split up the community. Which isn't what I'm about. If you read some of my posts you'll understand. Happy crafting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

Lol why would you think that? The only reason Rocky got banned was because his only goal is to split up the community. Which isn't what I'm about. If you read some of my posts you'll understand. Happy crafting!

this... this is why you still can't be trusted. I got banned for criticism? How old are you?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FluxPavilion said:

You got banned because your goal is to spread fake lies and divide a community I'm trying to aid

what lies have I spread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RockyAgate said:

what lies have I spread?

You are being pretty cancerous tbh.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xpielordx said:

You are being pretty cancerous tbh.

I admit this may seema little overblown from your prespective, however I have known flux for a very long time, and I know that him running vipers lair is one of the worse ideas ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, xpielordx said:

You are being pretty cancerous tbh.

Hence why I'm glad this will all be over soon. So close!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo rocky, i banned you because you are against the idea of my help from the beginning.  You saying ik for a fact that he could never change is the final straw for me. That's why you're banned.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xpielordx said:

You are being pretty cancerous tbh.

I am actually pretty well liked on the lair by a lot of people. Rocky is like the 1% who doesnt like me for unknown reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

I am actually pretty well liked on the lair by a lot of people. Rocky is like the 1% who doesnt like me for unknown reasons. 

I was quoting rocky in that message –_–

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, the good ol days of warfare and the struggle for Clan supremacy. Why can't we all just get along?

P.S. We all know I was the best >:] #BowserEmpireWasTheGreatestClanToEverGraceVipers

Edited by KingBowser24
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.