v100v

v100v Update

Update On v100v Server Project:

-A dedicated server has been acquired, and may be upgrade in the future if needed.

-A working connection and dedicated IP has been established. The server is online as of right now, but is private.

-A subreddit has been created for the server (r/v100v)

-A spawn much like the current server spawn is being created, and includes free steak with proper lure, and a work in progress rule book that helps explain to new players what to do on the server

-Anyone who is currently a donator viper.works will get a colored name on the server.

-Voting will be ruled out after Viper's players get a chance to play on the server for a little bit. rewards for voting will be done slightly different than normal.

-Server has been performance tested and can handle flight just fine, and is running on Mojang's 1.12.2 100% vanilla server jar file.

-Rules will be identical to Viper's Lair other than one minor change.

-This change being that teleports from player to player are being brought back. Our reasoning for this being that players hack to teleport, and it gives hackers an unfair advantage. Until Mojang patches all teleports, we are going to allow player to player teleports to give non-hackers a more fair playing experience.

-Server settings will be identical to Viper's Lair in all regards

-World settings will be default, as such large biomes and increased diamond spawning are not going to be enabled. Large biomes are not being enabled due to the fact that new players tend to complain that spawn biomes stretch on forever.  Increased diamond spawning is not enabled due to the fact that in the past, it was not enabled on Viper's Lair, and the server was still fine, so I do not see any benefit of making this rare resource less rare.

-If the community does not like any of the small changes I have made, please LET ME KNOW down below. Also, if anyone has any other ideas, feel free to state them. All feedback is welcome.

Dear FluxPavilion, we are making v100v based off of Viper's Lair, including past parts of the server such as having a default world. We assure you that it will be done right, and will be as close to the Viper's experience you know and love.

Edited by v100v

28 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

no i dont think you understand -  pls read my form - 

Dear FluxPavillion,

The link you have provided appears to no be in a working state. I would like to see it, so please check what is wrong.

With Regards, v100v

who tf are you v100v,  very fishy.

I dont recommend joining what ever server this guy sets up, he will probably use it to collect personal info or something malicious .

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, PPC68000k said:

I dont recommend joining what ever server this guy sets up, he will probably use it to collect personal info or something malicious .

Dear PPC68000k,

I can assure you this is not the case, I have no ill intent towards anyone on the server, and I have no malice in my heart. I have no intent to collect any personal information on any characters that will frequent my server beyond what minecraft itself collects. As such, I am not starting a v100v website, since cookies can be embedded into it, and such cookies could track people. Furthermore, I am aware that unfortunately vanilla minecraft logs all ip's by default. As such, I will throw away any and all server logs every few weeks to prevent an unwanted collection of player ips, and I will make sure that bans are never ip based, and ips are never logged in any separate location. If at all possible, I will also attempt to make sure the server folder for logs automatically redirects to a trash can so that human interaction is not required to clear the information.

Finally, I would like to point out that all websites and servers you visit have access your ip, and most are not very responsible with this information. However, v100v will make a very conscious effort to make sure that any personal information is not abused, and is not kept in server logs for a long period of time. However dont take my word for it. Use a vpn to keep yourself safe if you do not trust my word. Vpn's such as Betternet for example, are 100% free, hide your ip, and are independent from v100v in every way.

With Regards, v100v

You can say that all you want, but the fact you have gone to lengths to hide your ingame identity from  your forum account, and no one has ever seen or heard of you before. I have nothing against anonymity, but since there is no way to even associate you with the server, yet you seem to know alot about it, leads me to think that you might be phishing people, hence the warning.

given the thousand of scammers that have been banned on the server, it wouldn't surprise me that one of them would take advantage of the server closing as an opportunity.

You cannot and should not be trusted.

• Upvote 1

wow this is getting dark... In the meantime and between time feel free to join me at viper.basscraft.net for the old viper fun!

2017-10-15_19.36.32.png

lelvp.JPG

• Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

wow this is getting dark... In the meantime and between time feel free to join me at viper.basscraft.net for the old viper fun!

2017-10-15_19.36.32.png

lelvp.JPG

Dear FluxPavilion,

Nice old spawn. However please don't advertise this on the v100v thread.

With Regards, v100v

2 minutes ago, GreenGaming8 said:

With Regards

Dear GreenGaming8,

the reason i speak in such a formal manor is due to the fact that I am unfortunately unknown by the server at large. As such, it is critical that I act professional at all times. This is mainly to show that I am a cool and collected individual who takes the server serious, and to show that I will act professionally at all times when running v100v.

With Regards, v100v

2 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

you should really read my threads, if you cant access it pls let me know what it says and ill help you

Dear FluxPavilion,

Did you post this thread in a section that is blocked from normal users? I believe that may be the issue.

With Regards, v100v

1 hour ago, v100v said:

Dear GreenGaming8,

the reason i speak in such a formal manor is due to the fact that I am unfortunately unknown by the server at large. As such, it is critical that I act professional at all times. This is mainly to show that I am a cool and collected individual who takes the server serious, and to show that I will act professionally at all times when running v100v.

With Regards, v100v

Dear v100v,                                                                                           How about you learn proper grammar.                            

Edited by xpielordx

4 hours ago, PPC68000k said:

I doubt this, and even then it wouldn't be of much use.

Holy derp, inb4 this is actually Rocky who has finally learned proper grammar at school over the past 2 weeks.

4 hours ago, n00b69 said:

Holy derp, inb4 this is actually Rocky who has finally learned proper grammar at school over the past 2 weeks.

>learned

>at school

implying that one learns at school

12 hours ago, FluxPavilion said:

2017-10-15_19.36.32.png

lelvp.JPG

the self promotion is real

@v100v

If you can prove that you're not some random guy trying to obtain our information, I think a ton of us would love to join.

With regards, Alas

Edited by Alas
Tagging v100v
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, RockyAgate said:

the self promotion is real

So i cant promot my server that i made as a soulution, but you have no problem with v100v or others who have made clones. This is no different. Fuck off

15 minutes ago, FluxPavilion said:

So i cant promot my server that i made as a soulution, but you have no problem with v100v or others who have made clones. This is no different. Fuck off

na i just mean your putting it in the v100 section, and it seems a little... forced. Like an advertisement. I don't support others doing this, but they dont seem to be as  forced as this. I guess this is a meaningless complaint though, but it does seem worth bringing ups.