Sign in to follow this  
KevFer

Lol idek what to say.

Three years ago I logged on here when spawn was trash. I got kicked at least twice a day for spamming and annoying Ted. I was an asshole living 100 blocks from spawn, getting annihilated by Raven's Crest. Then eventually moving far out enough and getting super powerful, making both allies and enemies. I became an even bigger asshole; I made a book with everyone's coordinates and sold it. Blah blah blah... Server gets DDoSed and I find out the private temp IP and I play on there everyday while Ted keeps me company while he is at work through console. Server comes back on... IM RICH. I have many allies, I become a nicer and more generous player. I get bored, stop playing for a few months... MC gets updated, new server. I play for a while, stop playing, start playing again, stop playing, start playing, stop playing. (School is really killing me lol sophomore taking college classes trying to get into Westpoint) but dude I really don't understand how the fucking fuck, just logging on here for old times sake and hearing this can make me so ಥ_ಥ. I mean I wasn't even playing because of how busy I was... Like honestly, I am going to miss everyone. Everyone who ever killed me, everyone who I have ever killed, every spawn camper, every abusive admin (I love you adrian and fgds), every admin who had to put up with me (I love you Ted and Dub <3) Dude literally I don't know any of you and Ima miss all of you just from virtual memories.... I hope you ALLLL do SUPER great in life. Nothing but AMAZING memories from this server <333333

• Upvote 4

I haven't played in a while either, and when I got online it was only for a few minutes. But I'm also ಥ_ಥ that this had to happen...

14 hours ago, n00b69 said:

I haven't played in a while either, and when I got online it was only for a few minutes. But I'm also ಥ_ಥ that this had to happen...

You will forever be my MC bro. <3 In case anyone finds a server to play on heres my email

kevferpranks@gmail.com. Still ಥ_ಥ about this...

On 10/10/2017 at 10:53 PM, KevFer said:

You will forever be my MC bro. <3 In case anyone finds a server to play on heres my email

kevferpranks@gmail.com. Still ಥ_ಥ about this...

I sent you regards a mail xdDDd

3 hours ago, n00b69 said:

I sent you regards a mail xdDDd

time to hax his minecraft account with email