xpielordx

New Beginnings. Who will plant the seed?

As all of you clearly see, the server is gonna die soon, but we can keep it going. It doesn't have to be the same world, it could be a fresh new server. I have been looking around on various server hosts and came across Bisect hosting.  I checked it out and their servers have unlimited SSD (solid state drive) space and a dedicated ip. With a 25 player plan, it will cost about $24 USD. Now the big question, who will pay for it?

Link: www.bisecthosting.com

Edited by xpielordx

15 minutes ago, xpielordx said:

As all of you clearly see, the server is gonna die soon, but we can keep it going. It doesn't have to be the same world, it could be a fresh new server. I have been looking around on various server hosts and came across Bisect hosting.  I checked it out and their servers have unlimited SSD (solid state drive) space and a dedicated ip. With a 25 player plan, it will cost about $24 USD. Now the big question, who will pay for it?

Link: www.bisecthosting.com

v100v is starting a server, so theirs that

Screenshot_20171008-110721.jpg.ad8b90d704cbdae66239288961c9a349.jpg

Not very useful...

Edited by xpielordx

20 minutes ago, xpielordx said:

Screenshot_20171008-110721.jpg.ad8b90d704cbdae66239288961c9a349.jpg

Not very useful...

well they haven't posted yet apparently so rip

2 minutes ago, RockyAgate said:

well they haven't posted yet apparently so rip

Exactly why we need someone to create a server, we can't rely on him. We must take matters into our own hands.

1 minute ago, xpielordx said:

Exactly why we need someone to create a server, we can't rely on him. We must take matters into our own hands.

sure but who can ppay for that derp

i could help pay for sure, like i would pay like 10$ at the least each month and some one else would have to split pay 2

On another thread someone suggested ggservers.com, and it's actually a pretty good and inexpensive hosting service. 

I've hosted vanilla minecraft servers before, I have no problem footing the costs for a high performing server. If someone gave me the world downloads I would load those in if people wanted the worlds saved. 

New server to play on: 

ikeydoug.ddns.net

I currently play here. It has /sethome and very basic not op at all commands from essentials. It has no rules so free speech and hacks are allowed.