Sign in to follow this  
GreenGaming8

The End of The Lair, Thank YOU Viper

Due to the fact that Viper's post on the server closing is not open to replies, I'm making this thread to thank you Viper. People have trashed you for not playing and shutting down the server, but looking back now, I'm thankful that you decided to start this server. I met a lot of people and spent a lot of my time on this server, making friends, enemies, learning about Communism, etc. In the end, you are the one that started it all, and I would have 70 days of my life back if you never made the server, but I don't regret spending my time on the server. All of the memes made have been possible because of this servers existence, which is thanks to you. All of the builds on this server have been made thanks to you. All of the friendships on this server have been made thanks to you. All of the fights on this server have occurred thanks to you. 

So thank you Viper, for giving me something to do with my life for the last 2.5 years. I enjoyed playing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, BastedTurkey said:

am i not allowed to be? sorry my ladyship for offending thee so

can you just not?

• Downvote 1

On 10/6/2017 at 10:33 AM, BastedTurkey said:

k

Let it be known that behavior like yours is why I can't stand to play on my own Minecraft servers. This type of behavior is exactly why I'm shutting down the servers. Myself and Dub can completely afford to pay for the server for as long as we're able to. But why pay for something we're never going to use because we can't stand the people who play on the thing we pay for? So thank you for finally convincing me to shut things down. You're saving us money in our own pockets from having to pay for something we wouldn't want to use anyway.

Yourself, CristianTheRich, and RockyAgate can basically be the ones to thank for literally making the Admins ashamed of their own player base.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, ViperSRT3g said:

Let it be known that behavior like yours is why I can't stand to play on my own Minecraft servers. This type of behavior is exactly why I'm shutting down the servers. Myself and Dub can completely afford to pay for the server for as long as we're able to. But why pay for something we're never going to use because we can't stand the people who play on the thing we pay for? So thank you for finally convincing me to shut things down. You're saving us money in our own pockets from having to pay for something we wouldn't want to use anyway.

Yourself, CristianTheRich, and RockyAgate can basically be the ones to thank for literally making the Admins ashamed of their own player base.

way to go guys not heeding your actions turned out to affect you negatively in the long run

• Downvote 1