RockyAgate

DPRM Reformation

Sorry i never noticed this post haven't been around much. Still getting used to the time I have free with school and all that fun stuff. I will probably be on most fridays and weekends for a bit though and occasionally on weekdays so cya around.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, trdavis25 said:

Sorry i never noticed this post haven't been around much. Still getting used to the time I have free with school and all that fun stuff. I will probably be on most fridays and weekends for a bit though and occasionally on weekdays so cya around.

allright, we will add you to the discord soon

I would like to join the DPRM, I have in recent times been extremely demotivated to go onto the server, and I would think having a goal, or at least playing with others would help me to stay on the server. I have a base as well where I have planned to make "Teds Biome" and "Teds Temple". I know me becoming a member of the DPRM would be weird considering some of my actions in the past, however, the motives behind the actions of my past are gone and now I just want to be a part of a group rather than be a lone wolf. I would really appreciate if my cause was given some consideration even if I have been inactive.

Anyone who believes that joining this 'confederacy' is a good idea is fooling themselves. Rapture will return. Bend over.

Edited by Alas

3 hours ago, Alas said:

Anyone who believes that joining this 'confederacy' is a good idea is fooling themselves. Rapture will return. Bend over.

well hate to break it to ya man but the server is kinda completely dead right now.

6 minutes ago, GreenGaming8 said:

well hate to break it to ya man but the server is kinda completely dead right now.

I'm perfectly aware. I'm active, though you wouldn't know it.

8 hours ago, GreenGaming8 said:

If you think it's dead, then maybe you should start playing more .-.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, GreenNaugahyde said:

If you think it's dead, then maybe you should start playing more .-.

I'd love to do that if I didn't get home at 6 o clock or later every day, have hours of homework and studying to do, and get a reasonable amount of time to sleep.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GreenGaming8 said:

I'd love to do that if I didn't get home at 6 o clock or later every day, have hours of homework and studying to do, and get a reasonable amount of time to sleep.

Thank you for summing up exactly what needed to be said.

does the server still work? For some reason it gives me an error each time I try to connect. Also for only one other server I go on. Not version error

2 minutes ago, trdavis25 said:

does the server still work? For some reason it gives me an error each time I try to connect. Also for only one other server I go on. Not version error

no