RockyAgate

DPRM Reformation

Recommended Posts

Sorry i never noticed this post haven't been around much. Still getting used to the time I have free with school and all that fun stuff. I will probably be on most fridays and weekends for a bit though and occasionally on weekdays so cya around.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trdavis25 said:

Sorry i never noticed this post haven't been around much. Still getting used to the time I have free with school and all that fun stuff. I will probably be on most fridays and weekends for a bit though and occasionally on weekdays so cya around.

allright, we will add you to the discord soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to join the DPRM, I have in recent times been extremely demotivated to go onto the server, and I would think having a goal, or at least playing with others would help me to stay on the server. I have a base as well where I have planned to make "Teds Biome" and "Teds Temple". I know me becoming a member of the DPRM would be weird considering some of my actions in the past, however, the motives behind the actions of my past are gone and now I just want to be a part of a group rather than be a lone wolf. I would really appreciate if my cause was given some consideration even if I have been inactive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who believes that joining this 'confederacy' is a good idea is fooling themselves. Rapture will return. Bend over.

Edited by Alas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alas said:

Anyone who believes that joining this 'confederacy' is a good idea is fooling themselves. Rapture will return. Bend over.

well hate to break it to ya man but the server is kinda completely dead right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GreenGaming8 said:

well hate to break it to ya man but the server is kinda completely dead right now.

I'm perfectly aware. I'm active, though you wouldn't know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GreenGaming8 said:

well hate to break it to ya man but the server is kinda completely dead right now.

If you think it's dead, then maybe you should start playing more .-.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GreenNaugahyde said:

If you think it's dead, then maybe you should start playing more .-.

I'd love to do that if I didn't get home at 6 o clock or later every day, have hours of homework and studying to do, and get a reasonable amount of time to sleep.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreenGaming8 said:

I'd love to do that if I didn't get home at 6 o clock or later every day, have hours of homework and studying to do, and get a reasonable amount of time to sleep.

Thank you for summing up exactly what needed to be said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does the server still work? For some reason it gives me an error each time I try to connect. Also for only one other server I go on. Not version error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, trdavis25 said:

does the server still work? For some reason it gives me an error each time I try to connect. Also for only one other server I go on. Not version error

no

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.