RockyAgate

DPRM Reformation

Hi, the DPRM has been in a state of disservice recently, due to a multitude of reasons. However we have finally found a solution to our issues. We have found a new way to govern the DPRM, we are reforming the DPRM to be a confederacy. So basically here is what is going to happen. The DPRM is no longer going to have a "main base", and we are also changing the way our membership is going to work. We now have three levels of membership, silver, gold, and platinum. Platinum members will be allowed at all DPRM bases. GOld members are going to be allowed at a good amount of bases, but not all, and Silver members will be allowed at some bases.

Furthermore, the DPRM is also slightly changing its leadership structure, we will likely be abolishing the position of vice president, and adding the new position of "base leaders" basically since we will no longer have a central base, we will have different leaders for individual bases responsible for things such as zoning and planning. Furthermore, due to new membership levels, it is now much easier than ever before to become a DPRM member. Recruits from before this new government system will now become members if they consent. For example, PrayedGerm, you are now a silver level member, and Trdavis25, you are now a gold member.

I actually do think this is a good idea, as well as the rest of the team members. If you want to join the DPRM, now would be the best time. We have 4 bases right now people could join, and the possibility of more being made by new members. It is likely the DPRM I would be a silver base, DPRM II would be a gold base, and DPRM III and IV will be platinum bases. Any new people that want to join can apply to have their base become part of our confederacy, and you / the leader of your base would obviously become the base leader, you would have the protection of the DPRM, and you could have new teammates to come join your base if you desire.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GreenGaming8 said:

I actually do think this is a good idea, as well as the rest of the team members. If you want to join the DPRM, now would be the best time. We have 4 bases right now people could join, and the possibility of more being made by new members. It is likely the DPRM I would be a silver base, DPRM II would be a gold base, and DPRM III and IV will be platinum bases. Any new people that want to join can apply to have their base become part of our confederacy, and you / the leader of your base would obviously become the base leader, you would have the protection of the DPRM, and you could have new teammates to come join your base if you desire.

this is a little different than I thought, but I guess it does make a little more sence than my idea, so the lesson here is now: don't invite anyone to the third base you would not trust at all the bases :p

Edit: also I think this is beyond an idea green, I think nauga made this official law :D (as far as I know)

Edited by RockyAgate

Im making a huge planned out city right now. Also when I say planned out it will have roads/plots for building/automatic farms. So could it be added once completed?

1 hour ago, Paracyte said:

Im making a huge planned out city right now. Also when I say planned out it will have roads/plots for building/automatic farms. So could it be added once completed?

I think we can add you right now as a silver level member :D If it gets bigger you may be looking at a nice gold or platinum membership in the future

rocky your grammar makes me want to live in a base at the world border, as far away from you, your grammar and your pyramids as possible.

• Upvote 1

Pretty coolio. I always wanted Rapture to be a confederacy. Main bases are too much of a hassle, and having multiple bases makes much more sense. If I could bring back Rapture as a confederate state of the DPRM, I just might have a reason to begin playing again. Would each confederate state have the right to it's own type of economy?

4 hours ago, ComradeGerm said:

Pretty coolio. I always wanted Rapture to be a confederacy. Main bases are too much of a hassle, and having multiple bases makes much more sense. If I could bring back Rapture as a confederate state of the DPRM, I just might have a reason to begin playing again. Would each confederate state have the right to it's own type of economy?

Prayed, you currently are a gold level member, so u can make bases, however I doubt we would let you name it rapture due to the fact that this is still the dprm, not a rapture dprm hybrid. As for self governement, you can govern a dprm base as you please, however you would still be required to take orders from higher up government (platnium members). So we would likely vote aganist u running a communist government in the name of the dprm, furthermore, as of right now any new members u would want to join your base, even if they are only silver level, and the base you plan on making is only silver level, they still require to be voted in by us (by us i mean dprm platnium members). However with this all being said, you could still run a self sufficent base and name it some cool russian name if you like, and since you would be the mayor of said base, you could implement rules to share items, but keep in mind you would not be able to force anyone to give up anything.

2 hours ago, RockyAgate said:

Prayed, you currently are a gold level member, so u can make bases, however I doubt we would let you name it rapture due to the fact that this is still the dprm, not a rapture dprm hybrid. As for self governement, you can govern a dprm base as you please, however you would still be required to take orders from higher up government (platnium members). So we would likely vote aganist u running a communist government in the name of the dprm, furthermore, as of right now any new members u would want to join your base, even if they are only silver level, and the base you plan on making is only silver level, they still require to be voted in by us (by us i mean dprm platnium members). However with this all being said, you could still run a self sufficent base and name it some cool russian name if you like, and since you would be the mayor of said base, you could implement rules to share items, but keep in mind you would not be able to force anyone to give up anything.

I thought you said it was a confederacy, not a federal union. 

25 minutes ago, n00b69 said:

A confederacy that does not condone communism in any form, yes.

A confederacy allows for strong state rights and a weak central government. 

1 hour ago, ComradeGerm said:

A confederacy allows for strong state rights and a weak central government. 

Okay let me rephrase it, we are an imperialist confederacy, with a  strong central government, and ideals that states must follow, but we do have a non centralized government not based in any one base

1 hour ago, RockyAgate said:

Okay let me rephrase it, we are an imperialist confederacy, with a  strong central government, and ideals that states must follow, but we do have a non centralized government not based in any one base

Then you are not a confederacy. 

49 minutes ago, ComradeGerm said:

Then you are not a confederacy. 

we are not a traditional confederacy, we are a imperialist confederacy

14 minutes ago, RockyAgate said:

we are not a traditional confederacy, we are a imperialist confederacy

There is no such thing.

Just now, ComradeGerm said:

There is no such thing.

that's why we made it up, also stop questioning us its our goverernment we can run it how we see fit

49 minutes ago, RockyAgate said:

that's why we made it up, also stop questioning us its our goverernment we can run it how we see fit

I agree you have a sovereign right to run yourself how you wish, but what you titled your government is wrong and untrue. North Korea claims to be Democratic, that doesn't mean they are.

3 hours ago, ComradeGerm said:

I agree you have a sovereign right to run yourself how you wish, but what you titled your government is wrong and untrue. North Korea claims to be Democratic, that doesn't mean they are.

It's just a name. The CCCP claimed to be a union, whereas it was just an oppressive state. Germany claims to be a democratic republic, whereas it doesn't have free speech. Democratic Republic of Kongo? A one-party state.

7 hours ago, n00b69 said:

It's just a name. The CCCP claimed to be a union, whereas it was just an oppressive state. Germany claims to be a democratic republic, whereas it doesn't have free speech. Democratic Republic of Kongo? A one-party state.

The CCCP was a union.

44 minutes ago, ComradeGerm said:

The CCCP was a union.

Nope. Nobody in any of the countries wanted to join the CCCP, Russia forced them to. Nobody in the former independent countries had any rights, except Russians.

I will hold a vote

4 hours ago, xpielordx said:

Please let me in DPRM, you guys know I already have a base.

I would like to join the DPRM, I have in recent times been extremely demotivated to go onto the server, and I would think having a goal, or at least playing with others would help me to stay on the server. I have a base as well where I have planned to make "Teds Biome" and "Teds Temple". I know me becoming a member of the DPRM would be weird considering some of my actions in the past, however, the motives behind the actions of my past are gone and now I just want to be a part of a group rather than be a lone wolf. I would really appreciate if my cause was given some consideration even if I have been inactive.