AJVal02

I'm new to the server!

AJVal02    10

Hey! My name is AJ (AJVal02) and I will be joining the Viper's Lair community! I am friends with GreenGaming8 in real life and I became interested in the server when I saw him playing it. My goal is to prove my loyalty and eventually join the DPRM! I am looking forward to playing with all of you, and thank you for your time!

• Upvote 1

Walrus    30

be warned if you make a meme page I will seriously run over your dog

If you're interested, call 1-???-PAN-CAKE for more information, or ask Lord Ted himself! Collect all six Tedesis books!

Welcome to the server! First off, Tedism is the only way to go. Simply ask for the books of Tedesis 1-6 from Ted himself and learn about our wonderful religion. Second, Try not to make any enemies. In the long run all they will do is halt your progress on the path to a good life on the server. Finally, Have fun and enjoy our cancerous community!

AJVal02    10
14 hours ago, ComradeGerm said:

First off, Tedism is the only way to go. Simply ask for the books of Tedesis 1-6 from Ted himself and learn about our wonderful religion.

Don't worry PancakesPancake has already given me copies! Thank you so much for the advice!!!

• Upvote 2