Sign in to follow this  
Nuxe

Nuxe's YouTube Viper's Lair Series??

I feel that what this server needs is a bit of refreshment, something innovative to be associated with!

So I've thought of perhaps beginning a new series on my YouTube channel dedicated to my personal experiences on the Viper's Lair server where I will be showing to my audience my base (not the coords ;p you thought wrong), farm tutorials, completing challenging achievements and raiding perhaps...

Here's my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkGEDB8eSAKHQb0nGtBTjw?view_as=subscriber

Do subscribe to the channel as it will help me boost my confidence in making this idea a reality!

Comment below whether any of you agree with my idea, maybe YOU yourself can do the same!

Edited by Nuxe
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Yeggin said:

I started a youtube series on this server at the beginning of the year but didn't tell anybody. 
(A few of you figured it out)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z02E_QwDBEA

I'm honest to God just discovering that you pronounce your username "Yeh-jin" and I'm so uncomfortable. xD Anyways, great video dude!

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Maddiiee said:

I'm honest to God just discovering that you pronounce your username "Yeh-jin" and I'm so uncomfortable. xD Anyways, great video dude!

Ha! What would it be? yEGGin, like an EGG?

Also, thank you!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, n00b69 said:

I also have approximately two videos on this server ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Actually I've seen some small YouTubers play but they never end up continuing their episodes.

Just logging in after being gone for 8 months. Cool series Yeggin, I just started watching it. And I think you started recording when I was first trying out the Van server.

I should do a series on the HC server, however I have a hundred bases on it so I would be at a slight advantage. Maybe someday Viper will reset it or create a new one.

8 minutes ago, Prosetos said:

Just logging in after being gone for 8 months. Cool series Yeggin, I just started watching it. And I think you started recording when I was first trying out the Van server.

I should do a series on the HC server, however I have a hundred bases on it so I would be at a slight advantage. Maybe someday Viper will reset it or create a new one.

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but all viper's lair servers are shutting down on Halloween... permanently

30 minutes ago, xpielordx said:

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but all viper's lair servers are shutting down on Halloween... permanently

Oh wow, that sucks.

1 hour ago, Prosetos said:

Oh wow, that sucks.

once could say... its the Viper's Lair Halloween Update.

4 minutes ago, RockyAgate said:

once could say... its the Viper's Lair Halloween Update.

Yes the "turn off the server forever" update, quite exciting.

• Upvote 1

Hmm, thats a scary update.

Im actually downloading my towns, one by one. Im surprised nobody ever found my main base, I was certain that would be wrecked by now. its a castle that takes up several hundred chunks, plus connecting railways to other mini bases, farms and stuff. Whole complex is pretty big. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Prosetos said:

Hmm, thats a scary update.

Im actually downloading my towns, one by one. Im surprised nobody ever found my main base, I was certain that would be wrecked by now. its a castle that takes up several hundred chunks, plus connecting railways to other mini bases, farms and stuff. Whole complex is pretty big. 

Halloween, server shutting down "scary update" it all adds up, viper just wants an excuse to spawn withers everywhere

if only that were true, rocky time to give up the conspiracy theories, this isn't a joke or a secret plot

• Upvote 1

On 10/13/2017 at 12:37 AM, RockyAgate said:

Halloween, server shutting down "scary update" it all adds up, viper just wants an excuse to spawn withers everywhere

I'll be glad when I don't have to see you again.