HaterzGonnahate

Official Members And Recruitment/Members For (CFC Group)

18 posts in this topic

If you Havent Seen my most recent topic about the CFC Group Please Check It Out Before Seeing this,So far we have four members apart of the team and ranks havent been given out yet until group becomes full of members,so far our four members are,as a brief reading im just gonna say hop on the snap shot server in the viper network and please reply to this and the topic before this to know what is mainly going on,like i said before in the previous topic all new members will get a starting kit in the group and,The (*Clan Community Base*) will be built by all team members in the (CFC) Group once group is full,im doing this cause i dont wanna leave any one out and want Trust Worth,Tag along,NICE People.

So Any Players that (WANT) to be in a decent group reply and introduce your self through (PM's). i should of put these scenarios in the last post but here they are.(NOTE PLEASE ANSWER THESE SCENARIOS  AND SEND THEM TO ME OR ON THIS TOPIC WHILE INTRODUCING YOUR SELF)

scenario 1. If You Are Angry At A Player For Doing Something Or Something else in Real life Will you grief the clan community base?: 

scenario 2.If A Player Wants Coords To The Community Base Do you give them?:

scenario 3.If You Decide To Join How Do I Know As Leader And A part of the group you wont betray or grief?:    

(P,S) Please Look At The Topic Before This To Know whats going on) :D,Thank You

@doejoe8

@xpielordx

Flechair

(Myself)

snap ded y u bother

Lol,no its not Snapshot has ALMOST the same ACTIVE player base as van,maybe if you were too see it, you would know

@BastedTurkey

Lol, no it really doesn't. The server rarely peaks over 6 people at a time and it's not as if those are fresh newbies looking to join a "group". 

2 hours ago, HaterzGonnahate said:

maybe if you were too see it, you would know

and this ^ ? I've been a regular on snapshot for about two years. I'm fairly sure I know it's dead when I see it.

Posted (edited)

2017-07-08_22_59_40.thumb.png.1e48d6338a9be03b1015abadb1b52058.png@HaterzGonnahate Unless you wanna buy your grandpa a copy of minecraft. You literally got nobody to supposedly fight... 

Then again I'm typing to such an ignorant guy he named himself "HaterzGonnaHate" so really this comment is just going to be ignored

(just like the rest of the community ignores this post :P )

Edited by Walrus

Welraz'ss Aplicution - thx to @GreenGaming8 better known as gate for teaching my meincraft skillsz

scenario 1. If You Are Angry At A Player For Doing Something Or Something else in Real life Will you grief the clan community base?: 

Yes. Wen i was 7 I went on my brofers server and i brroke his ohouse he got ssosooooooo madd hahaahahahaahhahaah. It maks me feel strong likea the person aiamm nown to be :D

Yes because I love peoplle and are genrally gud personn so i give them cords so they can jein but if they mes with me i fuk tem up good becase the y are litle bithc

scenario 3.If You Decide To Join How Do I Know As Leader And A part of the group you wont betray or grief?:    

Wel when i was 6 i gave a cookie to my bruther and he tok it but den he sed i was demb so i broke hes house on mc lolllllllllllllll 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Now what I really think of these questions*

The community is filled with cancerous people so of course one of them bloody will.

Isn't it a community base lol? Plus, which guy isnt going to invite his friend to play with him and so on and on and on.

This question is so dumb it makes me want to stare at Gate's profile picture for the next 10 years and compliment Hitler on what a great job he did.

IN CONCLUSION:

I did not ask for negitive and im not ignorant  i have changed over the time i have played snap and BastedTurkey Join Snap for a whole day  you will see how many players join.and not every one is ignoring this so i suggest if your not gonna be nice then dont reply at all @walrus

*shooting myself*

i hope so,cause what you and basted are doing is bullying and it hurts i wanted to create a group for fun and TRUST worthy people so leave this and never type here again cause what you do is negativity and im a sensitive kid,so please just dont reply with negativity  and reply with kindess

5 hours ago, HaterzGonnahate said:

i hope so,cause what you and basted are doing is bullying and it hurts i wanted to create a group for fun and TRUST worthy people so leave this and never type here again cause what you do is negativity and im a sensitive kid,so please just dont reply with negativity  and reply with kindess

You shouldn't say, "i hope so." Please don't be a hypocrite, you're asking him to reply with kindness yet you write a hate comment towards him. Not saying that he's in the right here but just don't be a hypocrite.

Okay 

Go to Vanilla kek, Snapshot is dead

thx babes

@n00b69 The Snapshot server has almost the same ACTIVE player base as vanilla,if anything Hardcore and oceana are dead

4 hours ago, HaterzGonnahate said:

@n00b69 The Snapshot server has almost the same ACTIVE player base as vanilla,if anything Hardcore and oceana are dead

lul

like 3 unactive players vs 6969696969 active players

I am talking legit players not imaginative,and At times the snapshot server will have more and less,same will go for vanilla @Walrus 

nah m8

u wrong