Sign in to follow this  
xpielordx

The Server is Resetting???

Server Reset????  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Recently theres been talk about a map reset... would you be okay with that?.

Voice your opinion.   

Voters' names are now public.

Edited by xpielordx
Wanted to make it more click baity.
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, n00b69 said:

Why are votes not public?? I'm concerned as to who voted Yes

just the snapshot nubs

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, GreenGaming8 said:

just the snapshot nubs

Oh yeah it is visible now. I was afraid an admin voted for yes

The server is full of duped crap. I am surprised that even some of my allies were caught duping. I do not find the point in duplicating a multitude items on a survival server. "If you are gonna dupe, just go play on a creative server" - an admin. I strongly agree with that statement. I am not saying the server should be reset because someone duped a stack of diamond blocks. But there are nations/players abusing duplication and have a double chest of every item. Where's the fun in that?

Edited by KevFer

To my knowledge there hasn't been any talk about a map reset since we updated to 1.9. I'm of the same opinion of the previously mentioned admin: I just don't see the fun in playing on a vanilla, survival server if you're essentially going to turn it into creative with hacks. Not only that, but some players are just trying to enjoy the game- without cheating- which can easily be ruined by some of these players.

That being said, there's been no talk of a map reset and I doubt there will be until Minecraft has another update to terrain generation. The admins are not completely awful people, despite popular opinion. We would tell you if there was a map reset coming up.

EDIT: Not trying to hate on those who hack. Just the people who ruin the game for others.