Sign in to follow this  
KevFer

Moles found, No more Moles

While I do not appreciate secrecy, I believe what I have done justifies it.

I private messaged the MoleLeader my old base coords as seen in this image:

fFJFd5o.png

So I log on as my alt which was located at my old base and I see a player by the name "Blagob"

Many other players saw me kill him too.

What he did to my old base:

cFfgW6B.png

And Blagob at my base:

L1PGjSn.png

He then goes on and admits he was an alt of the Mole. But not the real account.

As seen here:

h6PMCPF.png

^^ Blagob admitting that he is one of the alts but that he wouldn't give it away so easily.

So the Moles after all have been pretty smart. But everyone makes a mistake. And here was theirs.
So I got thinking and got his IP and compared it with other players on the server.
The Mole People is not a group. The Moles have caused enough commotion. The Moles are not some great superpower. The matching Ip was Sthepker...

A valiant attempt, yet you still have not found out who the Mole Leader is. I am able to utilize a proxy to imitate anyone's IP I wish. As for Christian's base, it is nobody's fault except his own, allowing idiots into his base who broadcast his coordinates in all-chat.

Coords.png

Some people's bases are a little easier than others to find. Some people's IP's are easier than others to copy. Sthepker, Itzumar, Christian...they are all pawns in the game that I am playing. Next stop, Flood's base, Kevin's base, and the DPRM.

Edited by MoleLeader
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, MoleLeader said:

A valiant attempt, yet you still have not found out who the Mole Leader is. I am able to utilize a proxy to imitate anyone's IP I wish. As for Christian's base, it is nobody's fault accept his own, allowing idiots into his base who broadcast his coordinates in all-chat.

Coords.png

Some people's bases are a little easier than others to find. Some people's IP's are easier than others to copy. Sthepker, Itzumar, Christian...they are all pawns in the game that I am playing. Next stop, Flood's base, Kevin's base, and the DPRM.

You sure do seem like a nooby group, all you take are rare metals and diamonds. You dont do any real damage. Youre a poor player who loots bases.

7 minutes ago, MoleLeader said:

Next stop, Flood's base.....

I don't have a base.

TheREALMole - NehruvianDoom

MolePeople - xXFloodXx

MoleLeader - Blagob

Done. I do not want to deal with this anymore.

10 minutes ago, MoleLeader said:

A valiant attempt, yet you still have not found out who the Mole Leader is. I am able to utilize a proxy to imitate anyone's IP I wish. As for Christian's base, it is nobody's fault except his own, allowing idiots into his base who broadcast his coordinates in all-chat.

Next stop, Flood's base, Kevin's base, and the DPRM.

"Utilize a proxy to imitate IP" Sounds very similar to what Sthepker said to me in-game when I accused him.

Also you found my old base because I gave you the coords. Find my current base Sthepker.

9 minutes ago, GreenGaming8 said:

So how can you find someones base with IP's?

He was just joking. (Mole) got the coords because he was given them.

wait wtf? he thinks he found my base? NOPE u found the groups base, u almost found my stash i thought u where gonna find it but at this moment i have already moved everything, yea those 2 peices of obsidian under the bridge.well that was my stash you brain will never have the exact capacity to find my base, since i havent shared it with anyone.

This is potatoing brilliant xD.

It's like a murder mystery but gay as potato ahahaha

Pls don't dig a hole through my dirt m9, all de cobble MoleLeader it's mine

(I'm dying inside kek)