Sign in to follow this  
KevFer

UN

Make a UN on the Vanilla server?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in having a UN on the server?

2. 2. If there was one, would you join it?

While I, along with multiple others, agree that this new commotion about "The Mole People" is absolutely no threat to anyone on the server, this organization I desire to form will be for much more. It can be an organization that lasts for a long time. There is a high chance that in the future, an actual underground society will form and will actually be a threat. Therefor, I would like to establish a United Nations organization on the Vanilla server. This organization will support co-operation in between nations/groups/players. Any nation/group/player in the UN will receive help, supply, etc from other nations in times of need. And, they must supply other UN members with help if needed. A more definite and specific constitution will be made if enough players vote Yes for this. If you vote Yes, comment "I voted yes" followed by your group/nation name. If you are an individual, just add your MC username after "I voted yes"

EDIT: There seems to be many misconceptions about how the UN will function. The following are FAQ or frequent misconceptions and my response to them:

• As one very kind player stated "Not everyone has good intentions" and that someone is bound to betray it. Yes I do highly agree with this. However, if the UN becomes a thing, it won't be something a 5 min playtime player can join. I will select 2 to 3 individuals to sit at the council and wisely select who may join. While this system seems selective and biased, I assure you that it is not. The council will consist of mature and long term players.

• Also, "bad intentions" will not be a problem. Because UN will be mostly just a treaty. There is no sharing of bases. No one will share coords. It is a simple treaty supporting co-operation in between nations/groups/individuals.

Thank you for your time.

- kevinrocks786

EDIT: Only reply if you voted yes. Lol Or if you have any questions.

Edited by KevFer

Being leader of the NR, I would join. But I am going to say that I do not wish to join, as the NR is already part of a different alliance (The strongest alliance known to the server) and we are definitely able to take out these "Mole people" if they become an actual threat. 

6 minutes ago, PrayedGerm said:

Being leader of the NR, I would join. But I am going to say that I do not wish to join, as the NR is already part of a different alliance (The strongest alliance known to the server) and we are definitely able to take out these "Mole people" if they become an actual threat. 

Ok so no? Lol

9 minutes ago, PrayedGerm said:

and we are definitely able to take out these "Mole people" if they become an actual threat. 

They will never become a threat. However, other groups in the future may. But ok, I hope my nation and the NR remain allies.

The Mole People vote no to this disastrous proposition. This treaty would favor large organizations over smaller, grass-roots groups. The Mole People cannot and will not support such blatant imperialism and attempts to concentrate power in the hands of the few.

Best regards,

The Mole People

1 hour ago, MoleLeader said:

The Mole People vote no to this disastrous proposition. This treaty would favor large organizations over smaller, grass-roots groups. The Mole People cannot and will not support such blatant imperialism and attempts to concentrate power in the hands of the few.

Best regards,

The Mole People

Yet it says you voted yes...