Sign in to follow this  
littlepiggles77

The Fedral Bank Of Rocky

Hi, you all know me as RockyAgate. I am currently the number one most active player, with the most onetime. I have gained lots of respect over the years, and I am very well known. I always try to better the server, and I have a revolutionary new Idea: BANKING. How it works: You give me your items, and I store them for you. This on its own sounds pointless, however  their is a huge advantage to trusting me with your items: You earn interest and you can make online transaction with other account holders. First off: Interest. If you keep you items in my bank without withdrawing them for a long period, they will earn interest in the terms of heads, mending books, and other op items. Interest fluctuates based on availability, but it is very helpful. Now lest talk online transactions. If you and someone else you want to trade with have a bank account, their is no longer a need to travel thousands of blocks to meet them, instead, you could just make an exchange between both of your accounts, assuming you both consent. This means items can be traded by a simple /msg! Now lets talk security, I will NEVER withhold accounts due to external conflicts, even if you are my worst enemy, I will never withhold an account as long as you did not steal from he bank. I will be posting more here soon, but this is the basic concept so far.

• Downvote 1

I totally support this idea, but it would be really devastating if it was raided, even with the minuscule chance it would be. Awesome idea though and gl