GreenGaming8

Want to Join the DPRM?

Hi all, Green here, and as you may or may not know, the DPRM is a large group of players. However that is not enough, so we were looking for new team members. Now don't think that joining our group will be easy. We will only choose the best and most trustworthy players to join our team. If you attempt to inside us we will find you, kill you, and burn your base to the ground, as we did with the last team who messed with us. https://viper.works/minecraft/topic/1128-you-dont-mess-with-the-dprm/
Now there are some requirements that you must have completed to join us on our team:

1. Must have more than 3000 minutes played.

2. Superior skills in a certain category of the game.

3. A loyal player to the server who plays frequently.

4. Must have a undisclosed amount of approval among current members.

Now we get to the application part.

Application.

1. Age (don't answer if u don't wanna, but say your life stage at the very least eg. child, older child, tween, young teen, teen, older teen, young adult, adult, mature adult, mid adult, older adult. senior.)

2. Country of Residence:

3. Minutes played:

4. Area of Expertise:

5. Proof of Expertise:

6. How long you have been affiliated with Vipers Lair:

7. Presidential Candidate you Support:

8.  Previous Vanilla Servers You Have Played On:

9. Gender:

10. Favorite Color:

12. Preference of Ice Cream Flavor:

13. Favorite Meme:

14. First language and all known languages

Now once you have completed this application, it is highly unlikely you will be approved, however, if you are , a long process of induction shall begin. This process is highly secret, and most likely you will fail it. Good luck!

Lol getting low on members? Haha these are some pretty bias questions too.

​Who supports any of the candidates? I mean, they're both pretty derp. One's been in multiple FBI investigations, the other is an egomaniacal cockrag who can't even do business right.

edit: i love how they censor derp but not cockrag.

Edited by Alas
humor.

Hi all, Green here, and as you may or may not know, the DPRM is a large group of players. However that is not enough, so we were looking for new team members. Now don't think that joining our group will be easy. We will only choose the best and most trustworthy players to join our team. If you attempt to inside us we will find you, kill you, and burn your base to the ground, as we did with the last team who messed with us. https://viper.works/minecraft/topic/1128-you-dont-mess-with-the-dprm/
Now there are some requirements that you must have completed to join us on our team:

1. Must have more than 3000 minutes played.

40,000 actually.

2. Superior skills in a certain category of the game.

Getting lots of riches

3. A loyal player to the server who plays frequently.

Im the player who is on the most by far, I'm am number one!

4. Must have a undisclosed amount of approval among current members.

I will.

Now we get to the application part.

Application.

1. Age (don't answer if u don't wanna, but say your life stage at the very least eg. child, older child, tween, young teen, teen, older teen, young adult, adult, mature adult, mid adult, older adult. senior.) teen

2. Country of Residence: Canada

3. Minutes played: 40,000 (plus 3000 on my alt)

4. Area of Expertise: Getting valuables

5. Proof of Expertise: I Have a derp ton of rices, I can screenshot it :D

6. How long you have been affiliated with Vipers Lair:

over 2 years

7. Presidential Candidate you Support:

Garry Johnson 

8.  Previous Vanilla Servers You Have Played On:

Turtle craft, 2b2t, 4b4t, some random server I don't remember

9. Gender: Male

10. Favorite Color: A high level gamma ray

12. Preference of Ice Cream Flavor:

Vanilla

13. Favorite Meme:

Greens meme about me

14. First language and all known languages

English, jibberish

Now once you have completed this application, it is highly unlikely you will be approved, however, if you are , a long process of induction shall begin. This process is highly secret, and most likely you will fail it. Good luck! ACCEPT ME

•  

DPRM Application.

1. Age (don't answer if u don't wanna, but say your life age at the very lea eg. child, older child, tween, young teen, teen, older teen, young adult, adult, mature adult, mid adult, older adult. senior.) Older teen

2. Country of Residence:us

3. Minutes played: I had around 2500 minutes before minutes dissapeared and then were reset. Played a good amount while minutes were not shown and now have almo 200 since I finally decided to get back to my base. Only can play week ends and fridays unfortunately.

4. Area of Expertise:legit pvp, minor redstone and dedication to large builds. Also a decent traveller

5. Proof of Expertise: built the burj khalifa last summer. I'll send a screenshot

6. How long you have been afiliated with Vipers Lair: since early this year

7. Presidential Candidate you Support: I personally don't like hillary. Id rather it be trump since he will be different than what has happened and been done in the la st while with obomber

8.  Previous Vanilla Servers You Have Played On: 1b1t, temp hoed server, 4b4t

9. Gender: potato

10. Favorite Color:blue

12. Preference of Ice Cream Flavor:pumpkin

13. Favorite Meme:Its good to meet girl in park

But better to park meat in girl

14. First language and all known languages :first was english. iv learned some français though

Please consider. I have stayed on this server with two other people in a base not to far out. We started building an "empire" as one of us said but the other two left the server. Iv missed living in a vibrant base community.

~trdavis25

1. Age (don't answer if u don't wanna, but say your life stage at the very least eg. child, older child, tween, young teen, teen, older teen, young adult, adult, mature adult, mid adult, older adult. senior.) Ancient  

2. Country of Residence: US

3. Minutes played: 16,925

4. Area of Expertise: I am okay with building, good with PVP and I am a real team player.

5. Proof of Expertise: I could send pics via Skype if you'd like.

6. How long you have been affiliated with Vipers Lair: Since June of 2016

7. Presidential Candidate you Support: Bernie Sanders

8.  Previous Vanilla Servers You Have Played On: Played 2b2t for a week

9. Gender: Toaster 

10. Favorite Color: Purple

12. Preference of Ice Cream Flavor:  Bernie's yearning by Ben and Jerry's

13. Favorite Meme: Anything produced by GreenGaming8

14. First language and all known languages: Russkiy, A little bit of German, English, some French and I am beginning Spanish. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, n00b69 said:

I don't wanna spoil it all but I'm literally the only one in the DPRM who likes you ._.

It's not that, I'm just concerned that things won't work out due to how differently our groups ran etc. and a lot of others in our group don't trust you all that much despite being allies.

4 hours ago, GreenNaugahyde said:

It's not that, I'm just concerned that things won't work out due to how differently our groups ran etc. and a lot of others in our group don't trust you all that much despite being allies.

Lmao it was mostly a joke. I mean if I got in, great, but I wasn't expecting to. I also kinda knew you guys didn't like me.

3 hours ago, PrayedGerm said:

I also kinda knew you guys didn't like me.

I do. I appreciate the way you view Lenin as a good man, just like I view Hitler as a good man.

4 hours ago, Rimler said:

Let me in, you know how much I love the DPRM

Baby please come back to the server <3