Sign in to follow this  
ViperSRT3g

Vote Item Suggestions

I support the idea of Armor Stands with arms as a voting reward, so you can equip Swords and Shields 

• Upvote 1

I still support the incredible rare voting reward of 82 million sand, names Mal's sand.

​I need this.

​that would crash the server instantly

• Downvote 1

What about (should be possible with NBT editing? Idk)

A Shulker box filled with Shulker Boxes filled with Shulker Boxes filled with Shulker Boxes filled with Shulker Boxes, containing 82 million Sand?

Edited by n00b69

What about (should be possible with NBT editing? Idk)

A Shulker box filled with Shulker Boxes filled with Shulker Boxes filled with Shulker Boxes filled with Shulker Boxes, containing 82 million Sand?

​Shulker boxes won't nest.  I don't think it's even possible with NBT.  I think it just gives an error.

SPAWN EGGS please!

i live in the middle of nowhere and there's no mobs in there, so idk, a horse spawn egg, for example, would be so usefull and not that game breaker as those stupid items with enchantments, and its included in the actual vanilla game so please, spawn eggs.

Here's an idea for a vote-type item in 1.11:

Shulker Box

But this Shulker Box isn't a regular Box. This box or other kind of box can include items! Any variety of items as voting rewards, such as a building pack, mining pack, or dare I say OP item pack? Order yours today!

​How is this different than the food pack or rail pack?

​It is very different, Mal. These new voting rewards are in SHULKER BOXES. Completely different.

​​Please don't, I don't want players having shulker boxes

Too late, I have 64 shulker boxes

SPAWN EGGS please!

i live in the middle of nowhere and there's no mobs in there, so idk, a horse spawn egg, for example, would be so usefull and not that game breaker as those stupid items with enchantments, and its included in the actual vanilla game so please, spawn eggs.

​not gonna happen, spawn eggs become very dangerous when dupe exploits become available, and that happens on a regular basis.

• Upvote 1

On Sunday, November 06, 2016 at 11:31 PM, PPC68000k said:

not gonna happen, spawn eggs become very dangerous when dupe exploits become available, and that happens on a regular basis.

Wait so duping is allowed?

7 minutes ago, n00b69 said:

Wait so duping is allowed?

Duping is not allowed, but in the event someone does duplicate items, they won't be able to duplicate spawn eggs.

I was thinking the "box pack" is a very smart idea. 

Sure, let the players get boxes because I have almost more than a stack all together. Quite easy stuff.

If this does happen I'll be in love with the server even more than I already am. xD

(Oh, and if it doesnt happen thats fine with me)

Edited by MeebaFan
Explaining something in bracket