RockyAgate

Re introduction

28 posts in this topic

There's nothing wrong with using a meme to compliment my post ;)

On 9/19/2016 at 10:55 PM, RockyAgate said:

Hi im RockyAgate aka littlepiggles77, and a long time ago aka meeptortoise. I have played this minecraft server 2 odd some years, although mabey more, this is unlikely however. I have been on long enough to see some major historical events on the minecraft survival server. For one I witnessed a day when this survival server was far more popular than 2b2t. I also witnessed the dark eras when creative minecraft players were everywere, and admin corruption (cough cough baltimorecalling), and minecraft creative player corruption was commonplace. In those days a admin littrally gave a noob a nether star just to stop hitting another server noob. Back in these dark days, I lived with mutstuff at 30k, where we enjoyed our large castle. We were soon raided by morenachos, and I moved, but quit shortly after due to making my own minecraft survival server. When I moved I ended up not making a base, and thinking i was done forever I willingly gave the rest of my stuff to morenachos at spawn. After my minecraft survival server got boreing I joined vipers lair again, and was instantly accepted into drpeppers dark oak village. This was the time I started to use my first hacks and created a fourms account. At first I only used xray/fly, however I somewhat switched to wolfram for pvp at the end of 1.8, and ditched xray in 1.9/1.10 because it had no nofall, and changed the way keybinding worked. Anyways, Flux_Pavlion and gramkraxor raided our village, and I was happy this happened because I was ready to move somewere safe. After being raided I moved 2 mil away. I made a huge base, and lived https://minecraftsurvivalservers.com happly ever after untill the reset. However during this time I got into a war with flux over unrelated issues, and it ended in a draw. After the war I witnessed the nbt chest backdoor, I prefer not to bring up details of this event, however the players responcable were banned long ago. After that the server went to 1.9, and I have been playing ever since, whats your story?

That is a very long story. Welcome to the server RockyAgate. 

:)

17 hours ago, msscentral said:

That is a very long story. Welcome to the server RockyAgate. 

:)

This reminds me of a good dank meme idea.