RockyAgate

Re introduction

28 posts in this topic

Hi im RockyAgate aka littlepiggles77, and a long time ago aka meeptortoise. I have played this server 2 odd some years, although mabey more, this is unlikely however. I have been on long enough to see some major historical events. For one I witnessed a day when this server was far more popular than 2b2t. I also witnessed the dark eras when creative players were everywere, and admin corruption (cough cough baltimorecalling), and creative player corruption was commonplace. In those days a admin littrally gave a noob a nether star just to stop hitting another noob. Back in these dark days, I lived with mutstuff at 30k, where we enjoyed our large castle. We were soon raided by morenachos, and I moved, but quit shortly after due to making my own server. When I moved I ended up not making a base, and thinking i was done forever I willingly gave the rest of my stuff to morenachos at spawn. After my server got boreing I joined vipers lair again, and was instantly accepted into drpeppers dark oak village. This was the time I started to use my first hacks and created a fourms account. At first I only used xray/fly, however I somewhat switched to wolfram for pvp at the end of 1.8, and ditched xray in 1.9/1.10 because it had no nofall, and changed the way keybinding worked. Anyways, Flux_Pavlion and gramkraxor raided our village, and I was happy this happened because I was ready to move somewere safe. After being raided I moved 2 mil away. I made a huge base, and lived happly ever after untill the reset. However during this time I got into a war with flux over unrelated issues, and it ended in a draw. After the war I witnessed the nbt chest backdoor, I prefer not to bring up details of this event, however the players responcable were banned long ago. After that the server went to 1.9, and I have been playing ever since, whats your story?

himynameisgreengaming8andireallyliketoplaytheviperstlairserverbecauseitisveryfunanditwasthefirstsurvivalserverieverplayedmyfriendmrpufnstuffintroducedittomelike2yearsagoorsomethingandwehadalitbasethatgotraidedawhilelaterbutwemadeanotheronesothatscooloursecondbasegotraidedtoothosowemadeanotheroneandthisonewaslikelitafbutthatonegotraidedtoosowesettleddowntomakeourfourthbasewhichissmallbuthaslotsoflootsolaterwemadethepotatofarmersalliancewithmegreenrockyfluxgramcabbagemobslayeremotoblizzardbleuvaderjhexmcandthepeoplelikethatthatbasewasprettycoolnotgonnaliewehadagoodamountofstufftherebutnotreallymuchorganizationthentheserverresetandwewerelikewowtheserverresetandmegreenrockyandsomeotherpeoplesetouttomakeourfirstbaseonthenewserverwhichwasquitelitforitstimebutitgotraidedtoosothatmademesadbutwemadeanotherbetterbasewithmorepeoplethistimesowehadmorebuildstomakewhatithinkisthebiggestbaseonviperslairthisservertodatebutthatgotraidedtoosowemadeanotherbaseourcurrentonewhichrightnowisquitelitindeedbutyeathatsmystorybye.

I got banned across the entire network, what's your story?

himynameisgreengaming8andireallyliketoplaytheviperstlairserverbecauseitisveryfunanditwasthefirstsurvivalserverieverplayedmyfriendmrpufnstuffintroducedittomelike2yearsagoorsomethingandwehadalitbasethatgotraidedawhilelaterbutwemadeanotheronesothatscooloursecondbasegotraidedtoothosowemadeanotheroneandthisonewaslikelitafbutthatonegotraidedtoosowesettleddowntomakeourfourthbasewhichissmallbuthaslotsoflootsolaterwemadethepotatofarmersalliancewithmegreenrockyfluxgramcabbagemobslayeremotoblizzardbleuvaderjhexmcandthepeoplelikethatthatbasewasprettycoolnotgonnaliewehadagoodamountofstufftherebutnotreallymuchorganizationthentheserverresetandwewerelikewowtheserverresetandmegreenrockyandsomeotherpeoplesetouttomakeourfirstbaseonthenewserverwhichwasquitelitforitstimebutitgotraidedtoosothatmademesadbutwemadeanotherbetterbasewithmorepeoplethistimesowehadmorebuildstomakewhatithinkisthebiggestbaseonviperslairthisservertodatebutthatgotraidedtoosowemadeanotherbaseourcurrentonewhichrightnowisquitelitindeedbutyeathatsmystorybye.

​do u only derp post?

Joined the Oceana server in May 2015 and the Vanilla one a month or two after. I based with WoozelLegend on both servers, and we mostly played on Oceana but due to the lack of players it got boring. So we came back to the Vanilla server, set out into the wilderness, and made a base. After about 2 months of living there, it was pretty big, too big for just me and Woozel, so we decided to invite DanTheManSP to join us. Although he wasn't online much he was a credit to the group. A month after that we were raided, and our base was completely destroyed -- this was when me and Woozel decided to live separately and move somewhere else due to arguments that stemmed from the raid + grief.

I lived on my own, and made a big base, sheit was cash. In fact that base is still standing to this day. However it got boring living on my own so I invited my good friend and ally firepower105 to come live with me. He used my base as a secondary base, and occasionally built stuff there. A few weeks later we both befriended Flux_Pavilion and joined his side in the 'war' between him and GreenGaming, which ended a few weeks later, resulting in peace and later on, an alliance between the two sides. This resulted in an allied base being made with members of both sides of the battle living, building and contributing to the base. We all lived together in harmony until the map reset.

Shortly after the reset I decided to team with GreenGaming and around 10 others. We firstly settled in a Mega Taiga which was not an ideal location nor was it a planned one. We built some cool stuff there, not many large scale builds but it was a decent base nonetheless. Since we were only at around 20k blocks the base was griefed shortly after its establishment and as a result we were forced to travel out farther. The next base we made was by far the biggest I have ever been a part of and have had the pleasure of co-leading. We built many amazing things there, most of which can be found scattered across the forums in the form of screenshots, but once again we were at the disadvantage of being close to spawn, and after a lengthy five months of expansion and tedious work, the base was raided and subsequently griefed. So we moved out farther and are in the process of building our new base, which is already a similar size to our old one after only a month's worth of work.

First and third screenshots: my first base (archive server)

Second screenshot: second and final base (also on the archive server)

2016-08-24_17.40.58.png

2016-09-06_18.34.25.png

2016-09-20_21.25.20.png

Edited by GreenNaugahyde

My story is short, But I guarantee you in the future it will become longer and more interesting. When I first joined, I barely knew English. I was looking for good Anarchy Vanilla servers. I joined and I had just recently learned the English alphabet and was still confused. I knew the basics of English. I wasn't confident enough to talk in chat. I decided to try out some new servers, because of my lack of English skills. I went and played on factions servers and got to be great at English. I was cleaning out servers in my list when I came back across Viper's lair. I decided to give it another go since I was very fluent in English then. (I had even started my own youtube channel where I spoke in a perfect American accent and nobody knew my ethnicity xD) So of course, I joined. This was about a month before the 2b2t rage. So I joined and what did I decide to do? Sh*t talk in chat. I did this so people remembered me, and of course people did. There was this one person I would often argue with in chat, Zitro72. I argued and argued and sh*t talked. I Eventually befriended Zitro and he he invited me to a player group he had created named Rapture. (this was before the DPRM was a known group) The Crazy 8's were the alpha group. Zitro had something against them that I still don't know to this day. Anyway, I was traveling to meet zitro in the overworld (this was before I knew of nether travel) and I ended up going 150k blocks in the overworld. I was nearing him but his base ended up getting raided by the Crazy 8's. All my travel was for nothing so I killed myself to go back to spawn. Both he and I were there and we decided to go far out this time. He assisted me in learning how to travel on the Nether roof and we traveled pretty far out. That is when we founded our new base, Krasota (the word Beauty in Russian). We built a new home there. A peaceful home. We were only enemies with the 8's and all was well. Around this time was when the DPRM's base was raided. Since we were their allies at the time, we were enraged at the people who did it. Even though the people ended up being a short lived group, they did some huge damage to the DPRM's main base. This was the time that the DPRM began their slow rise to power. Out of their huge loss, they became a huge empire, in turn raiding the people who raided them. During this time, Rapture was growing stronger, DPRM was growing stronger and the Crazy 8's were fading away. Rapture invited new members, notably Waffles, Rimler and RockyAgate. All these people were invited to Krasota and had their own parts in the base. Krasota had lived up to it's name. It was beautiful. I ended up building many things there. But as everyone knows, nothing gold can stay. The DPRM and Rapture were always friendly to each other, until they weren't... It started with small chat fights. We began sensing that the DPRM wanted dominance over the server. We knew we were in danger. One day, Zitro out of nowhere stopped playing barely at all, Leaving me, Second in command as now First in command. I was the leader. With me in power and Zitro gone, we were in trouble. I was not decisive leader. During this time, my friendship with RockyAgate and Rimler grew. Raptures power was declining. and fast. I ended up not setting my spawn and dieing and being teleported back to spawn because of my death :/ I never got to see Krasota in full might again because of that. It was also around the same time that nether roofing was disabled. There is still controversy over the raid of Krasota, but in the end, The DPRM were to blame. Krasota had fallen. I was enraged at the DPRM. The DPRM, of course in this raid had wiped out not only Krasota, but Rapture also. Nobody really knows why they did it. Maybe it was for power. Most likely so they could become strongest in the server, which they still are to this day. I basically after that hung around spawn and talked in chat. Christiantherich would visit spawn and we would go do things. Like we slayed the Ender Dragon together. I was part of no group and no hope. Then, hope was created. There was a chance at starting anew. Rimler, who had taken a short break after the raid of Krasota, began playing again. He decided from the ashes of Rapture that we should form a new group. There were many different names at first but finally one emerged. Pizda. this, of course means Aussie in Russian. I traveled far out with Rimler and we started a new base. We are still building it. and who knows. I will have to update my story when it falls. So there is my very complex story. If I got anything wrong, please tell me, but this is how I remember it. Thank you for reading (if you're still here) and come back for more once some new derp happens. Pizda plans to grow in power. We are a leaderless movement though, which will make it tough. Who knows. Maybe we will have elections. Anyway, in the future Pizda will become an empire. You can count on that. 

My story is short, But I guarantee you in the future it will become longer and more interesting. When I first joined, I barely knew English. I was looking for good Anarchy Vanilla servers. I joined and I had just recently learned the English alphabet and was still confused. I knew the basics of English. I wasn't confident enough to talk in chat. I decided to try out some new servers, because of my lack of English skills. I went and played on factions servers and got to be great at English. I was cleaning out servers in my list when I came back across Viper's lair. I decided to give it another go since I was very fluent in English then. (I had even started my own youtube channel where I spoke in a perfect American accent and nobody knew my ethnicity xD) So of course, I joined. This was about a month before the 2b2t rage. So I joined and what did I decide to do? Sh*t talk in chat. I did this so people remembered me, and of course people did. There was this one person I would often argue with in chat, Zitro72. I argued and argued and sh*t talked. I Eventually befriended Zitro and he he invited me to a player group he had created named Rapture. (this was before the DPRM was a known group) The Crazy 8's were the alpha group. Zitro had something against them that I still don't know to this day. Anyway, I was traveling to meet zitro in the overworld (this was before I knew of nether travel) and I ended up going 150k blocks in the overworld. I was nearing him but his base ended up getting raided by the Crazy 8's. All my travel was for nothing so I killed myself to go back to spawn. Both he and I were there and we decided to go far out this time. He assisted me in learning how to travel on the Nether roof and we traveled pretty far out. That is when we founded our new base, Krasota (the word Beauty in Russian). We built a new home there. A peaceful home. We were only enemies with the 8's and all was well. Around this time was when the DPRM's base was raided. Since we were their allies at the time, we were enraged at the people who did it. Even though the people ended up being a short lived group, they did some huge damage to the DPRM's main base. This was the time that the DPRM began their slow rise to power. Out of their huge loss, they became a huge empire, in turn raiding the people who raided them. During this time, Rapture was growing stronger, DPRM was growing stronger and the Crazy 8's were fading away. Rapture invited new members, notably Waffles, Rimler and RockyAgate. All these people were invited to Krasota and had their own parts in the base. Krasota had lived up to it's name. It was beautiful. I ended up building many things there. But as everyone knows, nothing gold can stay. The DPRM and Rapture were always friendly to each other, until they weren't... It started with small chat fights. We began sensing that the DPRM wanted dominance over the server. We knew we were in danger. One day, Zitro out of nowhere stopped playing barely at all, Leaving me, Second in command as now First in command. I was the leader. With me in power and Zitro gone, we were in trouble. I was not decisive leader. During this time, my friendship with RockyAgate and Rimler grew. Raptures power was declining. and fast. I ended up not setting my spawn and dieing and being teleported back to spawn because of my death :/ I never got to see Krasota in full might again because of that. It was also around the same time that nether roofing was disabled. There is still controversy over the raid of Krasota, but in the end, The DPRM were to blame. Krasota had fallen. I was enraged at the DPRM. The DPRM, of course in this raid had wiped out not only Krasota, but Rapture also. Nobody really knows why they did it. Maybe it was for power. Most likely so they could become strongest in the server, which they still are to this day. I basically after that hung around spawn and talked in chat. Christiantherich would visit spawn and we would go do things. Like we slayed the Ender Dragon together. I was part of no group and no hope. Then, hope was created. There was a chance at starting anew. Rimler, who had taken a short break after the raid of Krasota, began playing again. He decided from the ashes of Rapture that we should form a new group. There were many different names at first but finally one emerged. Pizda. this, of course means Aussie in Russian. I traveled far out with Rimler and we started a new base. We are still building it. and who knows. I will have to update my story when it falls. So there is my very complex story. If I got anything wrong, please tell me, but this is how I remember it. Thank you for reading (if you're still here) and come back for more once some new derp happens. Pizda plans to grow in power. We are a leaderless movement though, which will make it tough. Who knows. Maybe we will have elections. Anyway, in the future Pizda will become an empire. You can count on that. 

​bb the dprm was always a group, we had a base from day 1. This screenshot was taken about a week after the server restarted, and the dprm was there.

Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 3.52.08 PM.png

I remember that spot! It was the first time I saw all the new End blocks that you guys had already brought back from your adventures.

​Wait I thought the dprm attacked us because me and rimless raided them?

I remember that spot! It was the first time I saw all the new End blocks that you guys had already brought back from your adventures.

​This seems more like a showcase of 1.9 features than a base xD, also this looked nothing like the base I raided, did the dprm have another base?

​This seems more like a showcase of 1.9 features than a base xD, also this looked nothing like the base I raided, did the dprm have another base?

​This was the first DPRM base, located less than 50k away from spawn, because no hacked clients were out yet on the day of release for 1.9.

I Eventually befriended Zitro and he he invited me to a player group he had created named Rapture. (this was before the DPRM was a known group) 

​We were always one of the most prominent groups on the server, ever since the new map was first introduced, and even before that. Around the time you joined, most of us were on a short hiatus due to real-world matters/issues so we weren't widely known to newer players until we came back.

EDIT: Here are some screenshots of another base I was part of on the old map, which PeriHeika, Baltimorecalling and (maybe) Kevin lived at.

First screenshot is of Peri's castle, second and third are of Balt's clock tower, and the fourth is of a sand castle (not sure who built it).

2016-10-14_16.16.50.png

2016-10-14_16.17.40.png

2016-10-14_16.18.15.png

2016-10-14_16.19.42.png

Edited by GreenNaugahyde

Tbh I didn't say you weren't around, You just weren't very involved in really any of the conflicts so you were much less... known? I know you're one of the oldest groups. But you just recently rose to power (being the strongest group now a days) because if you hadn't been involved in a conflict, I probably wouldn't still know who you were. I am not trying to put the DPRM down in any way. as I said, I never said you weren't around before then.

Tbh I didn't say you weren't around, You just weren't very involved in really any of the conflicts so you were much less... known? I know you're one of the oldest groups. But you just recently rose to power (being the strongest group now a days) because if you hadn't been involved in a conflict, I probably wouldn't still know who you were. I am not trying to put the DPRM down in any way. as I said, I never said you weren't around before then.

​Eh, depends how you define powerful. Materialistically we were always very powerful - we have always had a lot in terms of items. We were also powerful in terms of base size and manpower - the second DPRM base that Bismuth raided was definitely one of the biggest at the time. We didn't really assert our true power until we were raided. I guess back then we were considered a 'silent power', which is a name given to us by Zitro, or a 'sleeping giant'.

yeah. You were sure powerful, just didn't really apply it till you were raided. Sleeping giant or silent power both seem like good names. It really bugs me that I am still basically powerless. Pizda doesn't even have any power right now... You realize that we were on the brink of being completely powerless and then your raid pushed us over? The DPRM is a force to be reckoned with. 

Look, I respect the dprm, and I understand why you are attacking me and rimler, but prayed had nothing to do with this. Can you please stop attacking him and leave him out of this?

Look, I respect the dprm, and I understand why you are attacking me and rimler, but prayed had nothing to do with this. Can you please stop attacking him and leave him out of this?

​I'm not attacking him by any means. Hell, I didn't intend on attacking him at all, both in-game and on here. I never supported the raid on Rapture and I don't think the actions of a few members should reflect on the entire group.

​I'm not attacking him by any means. Hell, I didn't intend on attacking him at all, both in-game and on here. I never supported the raid on Rapture and I don't think the actions of a few members should reflect on the entire group.

​​Strange how what you say is never what actually happens

Nevertheless, Pizda has declared war on the DPRM. We can't let you get away unscathed.  

My history on this server would be like a 10 page essay hahaha. I would have to talk about my noob days, my clan days, the days i spent finding old clan bases, the time when i was at the height of my power... perhaps too powerful...l, shiiiiit should I just make a seperate post to tell my story on??? :D

1 hour ago, KingBowser24 said:

My history on this server would be like a 10 page essay hahaha. I would have to talk about my noob days, my clan days, the days i spent finding old clan bases, the time when i was at the height of my power... perhaps too powerful...l, shiiiiit should I just make a seperate post to tell my story on??? :D

I would want to see your story for sure.

Posted (edited)

Alright, alright. I'll do it when i find time. But I'm not kidding when i say it will be an essay, because as a writer, I don't do "short & sweet". lmao

what-i-think-look-like-when-talking-about-my-political-6384700.png

Edited by KingBowser24

4 hours ago, KingBowser24 said:

Alright, alright. I'll do it when i find time. But I'm not kidding when i say it will be an essay, because as a writer, I don't do "short & sweet". lmao

what-i-think-look-like-when-talking-about-my-political-6384700.png

please relocate your memes to the proper meme page: 

3 hours ago, GreenGaming8 said:

please relocate your memes to the proper meme page: 

Please do not advertise posts.

2 hours ago, NVDoom said:

Please do not advertise posts.

I simply informed this person of the proper forum to post memes