zitro72

<=> Rapture Recruitment <=>

1: Age 13 like prayed

2: About 2 weeks now

3: Experienced 2 years on 2b2t building and surviving

4: Skills are tracking, building, I dabble in redstone and pvp

5: Donator? No, but hoping to get donator this month at least

6: Impact 2.5

7: Time spent on server? 2-6 Hours on weekends, 2-8 in summer time and 1-3 during school time around 3 to 5 o clock

8: IGN: iiHarambe

9: I have no friends ;(

10: Extras: Nothing

Scenario 1: I have seen it before and it can mean two things they are either dueling or fighting i would get in contact with zitro or prayed and stop it my self if neccesary

Scenario 2: Make a joke out of the cords, this has happened before with DRPM. I would then proced to move out all of the most important items like, gaps and sets

Scenario 3: Tell the others via skype or /tell if theyre on, I would then get in eliminate the hostile targets and get out

Scenario 4: I would proceed to help them in any way possible.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app, I hope to get in to rapture, seeing that I seem to fit right into vipers community

Your pretty impulsive, kill on sight. By the way, next time you try an application, please, please use spellcheck.

1: Age 13 like prayed

2: About 2 weeks now

3: Experienced 2 years on 2b2t building and surviving

4: Skills are tracking, building, I dabble in redstone and pvp

5: Donator? No, but hoping to get donator this month at least

6: Impact 2.5

7: Time spent on server? 2-6 Hours on weekends, 2-8 in summer time and 1-3 during school time around 3 to 5 o clock

8: IGN: iiHarambe

9: I have no friends ;(

10: Extras: Nothing

Scenario 1: I have seen it before and it can mean two things they are either dueling or fighting i would get in contact with zitro or prayed and stop it my self if neccesary

Scenario 2: Make a joke out of the cords, this has happened before with DRPM. I would then proced to move out all of the most important items like, gaps and sets

Scenario 3: Tell the others via skype or /tell if theyre on, I would then get in eliminate the hostile targets and get out

Scenario 4: I would proceed to help them in any way possible.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app, I hope to get in to rapture, seeing that I seem to fit right into vipers community

​Im your friend Harambe =^(

You're not one to speak friend, especially when you aren't even using the proper for of you're XD 

Your pretty impulsive, kill on sight. By the way, next time you try an application, please, please use spellcheck.

RAPTURE APPLICATION

​1: Age : 13

​2: Time Spent On Server : Two weeks if I had to guess

3: Experience With Vanilla Server (1-10): I have a experience level of six in playing, and a ten in hosting, I do know all your basic survival mechanics, however I am much better at hacking and hosting servers.

​4: Skills (Building, PvP, Brewing, Tracking, Etc...): I edit clients and find general exploits to the game, and I am a Somewhat good brewer of beer and potions xD.

5: Donator? No I am not a donator because I frankly do not trust some random website called viper.works with my PayPal (if I had one xD).

​6: Hacks or Hack Client (Optional): Wurst 4.0 CE

7: Average Time Spent on Server: A few hours a day.

​8: IGN (In Game Name): The_Evil_Spy

​9: Any Friends That Play With You? No but I Do help out new players.
​10: Anything Extra You Think Is Important: I have not yet joined any clan, and I mostly just help out around spawn, hopefully you guys will accept me and I can help your base out, and build some stuff for you guys.

SCENARIOS

Scenario 1: You are online, and you see someone from Rapture stealing from another member, What do you do?

Due to the fact that other rapture members have the cords to our base, killing said member would be unwise, as they will reek vengeance. So I would quickly hide everyone's loot before said member took it. However in the case of petty theft (for example a member needed 3 stacks of string for something, they didn't have it so they took it from someone else's chest) I would tell them to put the items back, and alert everyone in the base to decide on a punishment. Post note: In the case of serious theft I would still alert everyone.

Scenario 2: A person online says a Rapture base's cords out loud, what do you do?

I give no response in public chat, because this is what they want, conformation. I also do not message the person who said the cords. Instead I quickly move everyone's valuables to a safe location, and alert all members of the issue. I would than Greif any buildings I built until they are nothing so that the person who leaked our cords doesn't get the pleasure of ruining my stuff. I would leave it up to other members to make the choice to leave their stuff ungriefed or to grief it themselves, so the person who leaked the cords gets no such pleasure.

Scenario 3: A member from Rapture teams up with another member from an opposing team, what do you do?

Define team? This really is a vague question, do you mean they gave cords to our base to someone else without your permission, or they are just being friendly to another player. I would not know what to do in this scenario, So I would tell Zitro72 exactly what is going on, and await further instructions.

Scenario 4: A member from Rapture requires assistance with either, building, raiding, or pvp, What do you do?

I Help Without Hesitation, what else are team members for? XD

I accept iiHarambe's application. But it's up to our leader, Zitro.

Edited by PrayedGerm

RAPTURE APPLICATION

​1: Age : 8

​2: Time Spent On Server : 2 years

3: Experience With Vanilla Server (1-10): 1

​4: Skills (Building, PvP, Brewing, Tracking, Etc...): Im not good at anything but I make memes

5: Donator? ye

​6: Hacks or Hack Client (Optional): Wurst

7: Average Time Spent on Server: 25 hours every day

​8: IGN (In Game Name): GreenGaming8

​9: Any Friends That Play With You? GreenNaugahyde, WoozelLegend, TheGuineapig, n00b69. PDozel, Ionius84, Matoosh, Sham29, Rmanzombie, Bleuvader, JHEX_MC, FluxPavilion, AJVal02, SkyTheKidRS, Kleph, Mal Toran, Detan, NoxiousAussie, GreenGaming8, Perkulator, Perkulator123, MrPufnstuff, ExtraEpicGaming, Roger, FirePower105, Otterswim07, Gramkraxor, CabbageCoGaming, Emperor_Hadrius, Nauga, to list a few.

​10: Anything Extra You Think Is Important: I am an avid supporter of the party of green and enjoy political debates,

SCENARIOS

Scenario 1: You are online, and you see someone from Rapture stealing from another member, What do you do?

Help them, helping our team mates is most important

Scenario 2: A person online says a Rapture base's cords out loud, what do you do?

Confirm that it is true, because god would never want me to lie.

Scenario 3: A member from Rapture teams up with another member from an opposing team, what do you do?

Politely ask each of them their reason for teaming up, and respect both of their decisions

Scenario 4: A member from Rapture requires assistance with either, building, raiding, or pvp, What do you do?

Kill them.

• Upvote 1

​​yeah XD ​but what if they are stealing good things like gapples or sets out of someone else's chest what would u do I would kill and ask questions later XD

Its not like you cant get it back, they could not be stealing at all.